Trimoral Forte Tablet
By TRITON HEALTH CARE PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Trimoral Forte Tablet is used to reduce the pain, swelling and helps in quick healing from various conditions. They also improve circulation and promotes faster wound healing. It contains enzymes known as trypsin-chymotrypsin which help in improving the digestion and absorption of protein and essential nutrients in the body and thus reducing pain, redness and swelling associated with any post-operative and infected wounds. Take this medicine for the prescribed duration, but at a fixed time daily for better results. Take this medicine 30 mins before a meal or as advised by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine without informing your doctor. Inform your doctor about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine....
Uses of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
Trimoral Forte Tablet is used to reduce the pain, swelling and helps in the quick healing of post-operative wounds, sprains, traumas or injuries
Contraindications of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
- If you are allergic to trypsin-chymotrypsin or any other ingredients of Trimoral Forte Tablet.
- If you have peptic ulcers (ulcers in stomach and intestine characterized by stomach pain, acidity, nausea, vomiting, food back up, bleeding and blood in stool).
- If you have a condition of increased eye pressure.
- If you have liver or kidney problems.
Side effects of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
- Stomach pain
- Stomach discomfort
Precautions and Warnings of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
Can I take Trimoral Forte Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the safety of Trimoral Forte Tablet during pregnancy. Consult a doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I take Trimoral Forte Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if Trimoral Forte Tablet passes into human milk. Thus, you should not breastfeed while taking this medicine. Consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Trimoral Forte Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Trimoral Forte Tablet on driving. You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with Trimoral Forte Tablet?
You should avoid consuming alcohol while on treatment with Trimoral Forte Tablet as it may interact with alcohol and produce a negative impact.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You develop an allergic reaction after consuming Trimoral Forte Tablet. This medicine may cause allergic reactions such as itching, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips or throat.
- You have problems related to your kidney or liver.
- You have blood clotting issues as this medicine may interfere with such problems.
Mode of Action of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
How Does It Work?
Trimoral Forte Tablet contains enzymes (Trypsin-chymotrypsin) that help in proper digestion and absorption of required protein in the stomach. Thus, it helps in reducing inflammation and helps in preventing infections. They improve and restore blood circulation, improve swelling, pain and fasten the recovery of the wound. They aid in the proper digestion of food and decrease the chances of stomach pain, gas and indigestion. It helps in the absorption of essential nutrients in bedridden patients....
Directions for Use of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
Trimoral Forte Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It should be taken on an empty stomach (at least 30 minutes before food). It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results and don't consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
Interactions with other medicines
- Trimoral Forte Tablets may interact with other medications and provide an altered response to the treatment. Please notify your doctor if you are undergoing any other treatments, over-the-counter medications (that you buy without a prescription) and herbal preparations. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Trimoral Forte Tablet, when consumed along with antibiotics (used to treat infections) such as Penicillin and Chloramphenicol may increase the risk of severe side effects (such as nausea, vomiting, stomach upset and diarrhoea)....
- Concomitant use of these tablets along with medicines like Clopidogrel, Warfarin and Heparin which are used to prevent clotting of blood should be avoided, as it can increase the risk of bleeding.
- This medicine may interact with other medicines including herbal medicines and thus should be used with caution.
Storage and disposal of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
- Store Trimoral Forte Tablets at room temperature in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Trimoral Forte 100000 AU
If you think you have taken too much of Trimoral Forte Tablets, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed one and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Trimoral Forte Tablet used for?
A: Trimoral Forte Tablet is useful in reducing pain & swelling and it also helps in the quick healing of post-operative wounds, sprains, traumas or injuries.
Q: How should Trimoral Forte Tablet be taken?
A: Take Trimoral Forte Tablet in dose and frequency exactly as prescribed by your doctor. Never share it with anyone for similar problems. Take the whole tablet with water, preferably half an hour before a meal. Do not break or chew it.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.