Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Trifenac A Tab contains aceclofenac as an active ingredient. It is a pain relieving medicine used for relieving pain, swelling, and inflammation in different forms of arthritis and ankylosing spondy
litis (pain and stiffness in spine and lower back). This medicine acts by blocking the activity of an enzyme responsible for sensation of pain, swelling as well as inflammation.
|You Save||₹3.60 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, nausea, vomiting, dark stools, diarrhoea||Side effects||Dizziness, stomach pain, vomiting, dirrhoea|
Uses of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You have asthma or breathing-related disorders.
- You have diabetes, high blood pressure, blood clots, heart-related disorder and raised cholesterol.
- You have conditions like porphyria (related to blood) or lupus (the immune system attacks its tissues).
- You are elderly, recovering from surgery or infected with chickenpox
- You have any form of kidney or liver disease.
- You have inflammation or bleeding problems in your stomach or any part of your gut.
- You have or had any blood circulation disorder due to which blood supply to the brain was affected.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for fertility.
Mode of Action of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Trifenac A Tab as a whole with a glass of water as prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Trifenac A Tab works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Trifenac A Tab can reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of anti-hypertensive medicines such as enalapril and losartan, and other medicines from the same class. Special attention is required for elderly patients. ...
- Water pills, ciclosporin or tacrolimus, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to toxicity to kidneys, and hence regular monitoring of blood potassium levels is advised and renal function is suggested....
- Medicines like digoxin used for the treatment of heart failure or other heart conditions should be used cautiously.
- Trifenac A Tab , if taken along with methotrexate, can affect the kidney functions and hence should be used cautiously.
- Aceclofenac should be avoided up to 8-12 days if a patient has received mifepristone because it may reduce the effect of mifepristone.
- Steroids, if taken along with this medicine, can lead to an increased risk of getting ulcers and bleeding in the stomach.
- Trifenac A Tab may enhance the anticoagulant effects of warfarin; thus, close monitoring is required.
- Other medicines used for brain-related disorders, certain anti-HIV medicines and anti-diabetic medicines should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Trifenac A Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store this medicine below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.