Trabest Tablet Description
Trabest Tablet is a combination medicine used to treat moderate to severe pain. Trabest Tablet contains an opioid-like medicine and may be habit-forming. It comes under the class of narcotic analgesi
c combinations. The combination includes tramadol (37.5 mg) plus acetaminophen/paracetamol (325 mg). Tramadol is an opioid and is used for pain relief. Acetaminophen/paracetamol is used to treat the pain of a mild to moderate nature (pain from toothaches, backaches, headaches, cold/flu aches and pains, menstrual periods, osteoarthritis). It is also an antipyretic used to reduce fever. Physical dependence may lead to side effects when you suddenly stop taking medicine; however, mental and physical dependence will probably not occur as it is only used for short-term relief of pain. The doctor’s instructions must be adhered to accurately regarding the dosing and duration of the Trabest Tablet.
|You Save||₹18.93 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Tramadol(37.5 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Acute and severe pain; pain requiring opioid analgesic for relief.|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, weakness, dryness of mouth, dizziness, constipation, sleepiness.|
|Therapy||ANALGESIC FOR SEVERE PAIN|
Uses of Trabest Tablet
- Moderate to severe pain.
- Pain requiring opioid analgesic for relief.
Contraindications of Trabest Tablet
Side effects of Trabest Tablet
- Dryness in mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Trabest Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have liver disease, or you drink alcohol.
- You have kidney disease or urination problems.
- You have problems with your pancreas, gallbladder, or thyroid.
- You have ever had depression, mental illness, or any suicide attempt.
Mode of Action of Trabest Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Trabest Tablet
- Trabest Directions for Use(List)
- Take the Trabest Tablet as directed by your doctor
- Swallow the tablet whole. Do not crush, break, or chew it
- Trabest Tablet may be taken with or without food but should be taken the same way each time.
- You should not take more than the recommended dosage.
- It should not be taken more often or for a longer time than prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of Trabest Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Other medicines that may contain acetaminophen.
- Medication used for allergies.
- Medication used for the treatment of asthma.
- Certain blood pressure medications.
- Medications used for motion sickness.
- Treatment of irritable bowel or overactive bladder.
- Opioid medicines.
- Benzodiazepine sedative.
- Sleep aiding medications.
- Muscle relaxants.
- Medications that may make you drowsy.
- Antidepressants, stimulants, or other medicine used to relieve migraines or Parkinson's disease (that affect serotonin).
Interactions with food items
- Grapefruit Juice.
Storage and disposal of Trabest Tablet
Dosage of Trabest Tablet
- An overdose can be fatal. Signs of an overdose include but are not limited to difficulty breathing, fast or slow or shallow breathing, pain in the upper stomach with nausea or vomiting, pale and bluish discolouration of lips, fingernails, or skin. Get emergency medical help and contact your doctor immediately in case of a suspected overdose. Your doctor may recommend naloxone (a medicine to reverse an opioid overdose) to treat an overdose....
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Trabest Tablet be used in children?
Q: Can Trabest Tablet be used in the treatment of elderly patients?
- There have been no known specific problems seen in elderly patients using Trabest Tablet. Treatment of elderly patients may require caution, necessitating dose adjustment as they are more likely to have age-related issues like heart, lung, kidney or liver disease. Please consult your doctor....