Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops Description
Tobreb Eye Drop contain a combination of two medicines, tobramycin which is an antibiotic and dexamethasone which is a steroid. Together these medicines offer relief in post-operative conditions of t
he eye by reducing the discomfort and preventing any infection.
|You Save||₹3.15 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dexamethasone(0.1 %) + Tobramycin(0.3 %)|
|Uses||Post-operative care of the eyes (cataract)|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, discomfort in the eyes|
|Therapy||OCCULAR ANTIBIOTIC AND STEROID|
Uses of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Contraindications of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Side effects of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
- Discomfort in the eyes just after instilling the drops.
- Burning, irritation.
- Blurred vision for a short while just after instilling the eye drops.
Precautions and Warnings of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Other General Warnings
- You notice worsening of your problem after using Tobreb Eye Drop.
- Your complete medical history and ongoing medicines.
- You have ulcers in the eye or thinning of the lining of your eyes.
- You have raised pressure in the eyes.
- You wear contact lenses.
- You are suffering from muscle weakness or diseases like myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease.
- You have a viral or fungal infection of the eyes.
- You are taking any oral antibiotics or steroid medicines.
- You are diabetic.
- You notice any pus discharge from your eyes.
- You are using this eye drop for a long duration of time.
- You are using this eye drop for children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
- Use Tobreb Eye Drop as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
Interactions of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
Interactions with other medicines
- Since Tobreb Eye Drop is to be used externally on the eyes, it is less likely to interact with other medicines. However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other health conditions....
- Compromised healing effects are seen when this medicine is used with some pain and swelling relieving eye drops (NSAID's).
Storage and disposal of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
- Store it at a temperature below 25ºC, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicines.
Dosage of Tobreb D Bottle Of 5ml Drops
- As Tobreb Eye Drop is meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of it wash/wipe out the excess medicine with a tissue or cotton....