Terbinaforce 1% Cream 10gm
Terbinaforce 1 % Description
Terbinaforce cream is an antifungal medicine that contains terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used to treat various types of fungal infections of the skin and nails, including rin
worm. This medicine works by halting the fungal cell wall formation. Apply this cream as prescribed and for the prescribed duration by your doctor. Before using Terbinaforce cream, inform the doctor about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹10.98 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Terbinaforce 1 %
- Athlete's foot
- Candida albicans
- Jock itch
- Skin burning or itching.
Contraindications of Terbinaforce 1 %
Side effects of Terbinaforce 1 %
- Terbinaforce cream side effects include burning of the skin, irritation, itching and blistering
Precautions and Warnings of Terbinaforce 1 %
Other General Warnings
- The cream is for external use only.
- The medicine is not to be used on children without a proper examination and prescription by the doctor.
Mode of Action of Terbinaforce 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Terbinaforce 1 %
Interactions of Terbinaforce 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
Other general Interactions
Storage and disposal of Terbinaforce 1 %
Dosage of Terbinaforce 1 %
- As this cream is meant for external application cases of overdose is unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it wipe out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton, otherwise you may experience blistering, swelling of the skin and areas the medicine is applied, oozing out from the region etc....