Suhagra Force Tablets
Suhagra Force Tablets Description
Suhagra Force is a prescription medicine containing two crucial active ingredients, Sildenafil and Dapoxetine, in 50 mg and 30 mg, respectively. This combination is used to treat erectile dysfunction
and premature ejaculation in males. As far as erectile dysfunction is concerned, this medicine works by causing the blood vessels of the penis to relax and dilate them, thereby allowing blood to flow into the penis. In case of premature ejaculation, it delays ejaculation by increasing the levels of a chemical messenger in the brain. Make sure you take it at least half an hour before the sexual intercourse and not more than four hours before the act. The dosage is based on your age, medical condition and other comorbidities.
|You Save||₹43.60 (20% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dapoxetine(30.0 Mg) + Sildenafil(50.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Erectile dysfunction, Premature ejaculation|
|Side effects||Nervousness, Confusion, Excessive tiredness, Anxiety, Excessive sweating, Muscle ache, Heartburn, Loss of vision, Decrease or loss of hearing, Ringing in ears, Chest pain, Shortness of breath, Rashes|
- Esylnafil 30x Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 229.00₹ 148.8514.66% CHEAPER₹ 37.21/Tablet
- Kutub X 30mg TabletBy Hetero Healthcare Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 220.00₹ 187.00₹ 46.75/Tablet
Uses of Suhagra Force Tablets
- Erectile dysfunction
- Premature ejaculation
Contraindications of Suhagra Force Tablets
- Severe allergy to any of its ingredients.
- If you are using any nitrate-containing medicine.
- Heart attack in the past three months.
- Stroke in the past six months.
- Heart failure in the past six months.
- Liver disease
- Retinitis pigmentosa
- Sickle cell disease
Side effects of Suhagra Force Tablets
- Dryness in mouth
- Bloody nose
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Painful urination
- Painful erection
- Tingling sensation in arms
- Cloudy urine
- Low blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Suhagra Force Tablets
Other General Warnings
- Do not take any other drugs for treating erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation.
- Women and children should not take Suhagra Force.
- Get your blood pressure assessed before starting this medicine, as it tends to decrease your blood pressure.
- Do consult your doctor if the erection lasts for more than four hours.
- Suhagra Force can lead to orthostatic hypotension, so rise slowly from lying down or sitting.
- Do not stop this medicine suddenly without consulting your doctor.
- Don’t forget to tell your doctor if you have a history of fainting, mania and depression.
- It has to be used with caution in kidney disease as its dose needs to be adjusted in patients with kidney disease.
- Not prescribed for children less than 18 years as the efficacy, effectiveness, and safety is not clinically proven.
- Don't forget to inform your doctor of even a single episode of seizure.
- It can lead to lactose intolerance in genetically susceptible people.
Mode of Action of Suhagra Force Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Suhagra Force Tablets
- Take this medicine according to the advice of your doctor. Swallow it as such and try not to chew or break it.
- Try taking it at a fixed time and only once a day.
- It can be taken with or without food but try avoiding heavy meals.
Interactions of Suhagra Force Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Isosorbide dinitrate
Interactions with food items
- Avoid heavy meals before taking this medicine; it can delay its absorption and effect.
- Avoid drinking grapefruit juice at least one day before consuming the Suhagra Force tablet.
- Since alcohol and Suhagra Force could be a deadly combination, do not take alcohol while treating with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Suhagra Force Tablets
Dosage of Suhagra Force Tablets
Missed a Dose
Dr. Varsha Parihar
MBBS, MD (Community Medicine)
Dr. Vijay Y
MBBS, MD in Clinical Pharmacology