Stator 40mg Tablet
Stator 40 MG Description
Stator Tablet is a medicine used to lower blood cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart diseases. It contains atorvastatin as its active ingredient, also known as statins. This medicine is used as a
n adjuvant to diet in patients with high cholesterol and abnormal levels of cholesterol. This medicine decreases the synthesis of cholesterol in the body. You should take this medicine as advised by your doctor in the prescribed doses, at a fixed time to gain optimum benefits. You should avoid consuming high fat, fried or junk meals and also maintain a healthy and active lifestyle to gain optimum benefit along with Stator Tablet.
- Atrowell 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 200.00₹ 170.00₹
- Atortrue 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 189.50₹ 161.07₹
- Biovas 40mg TabletBy Biochem Pharmaceutical Industries10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 216.58₹ 151.61₹
- Lipvas 40mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.90₹ 167.93₹
- Atrocord 40mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 239.88₹ 167.92₹
- Tonact 40mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 284.25₹ 241.61₹
- Atorsave 40mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 212.68₹ 212.68₹
- Stator 40mg Tablets 15'sBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 289.12₹ 245.75₹
- Lipikind 40mg TabletBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 116.48₹ 99.01₹
- Liponorm 40mg Tablets 15'sBy Blue Cross Laboratories Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 157.50₹ 157.50₹
Uses of Stator 40 MG
- Used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Used to reduce the risk of heart disease.
Contraindications of Stator 40 MG
- If you are allergic to atorvastatin or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have liver disease and your liver tests are abnormal.
- If you are being treated with medicines for hepatitis C like glecaprevir or pibrentasvir.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Stator 40 MG
- Muscle pain
- Joint pains
Precautions and Warnings of Stator 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any underlying medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury
- You are an alcoholic.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
- You are already taking any other medicines for health conditions.
Mode of Action of Stator 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Stator 40 MG
- It should be taken as directed by your doctor in the duration and doses it is prescribed
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- Take the medicine at the same time every day.
Interactions of Stator 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Stator Tablet works or Stator Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines if taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other cholesterol-lowering medicines, anticoagulants like warfarin, blood pressure-lowering medicines, painkillers like phenazone, anti-infectives, anti-HIV medicines like ritonavir, medicines used to treat hepatitis C like telaprevir, antacids etc....
Interactions with food items
- You should avoid consuming grapefruit juice during the treatment, as it can alter the effect of this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Stator 40 MG
- Store this medicine below 25°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Discard any unused medicine properly.
Dosage of Stator 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Stator Tablet cause acidity?
Q: What dietary restrictions should I follow while taking Stator Tablet?
Q: Can I stop taking Stator Tablet on my own?
Q: Is Stator Tablet good for cholesterol?
Q: What if my daily schedule interferes with taking my medicine?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
- Atorvastatin 10 mg Film Coated Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 17 September 2021]
Other Products from this Brand
- Stator 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stator 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Stator Asp 75 Mg Capsule 15 S
- Stator 40 Mg Tablets 15 S
- Stator Cv 10 Mg Capsules 15 S
- Stator Gold 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Stator Gold 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Stator Cv 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Stator Asp 75 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Stator Asp 150 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules