Stardom Suspension 30ml
By INVISION MEDI SCIENCES PVT LTD
30ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Stardom Suspension 30ml Description
Stardom Susp contain domperidone as its active ingredient. It is used to prevent nausea, vomiting and indigestion. Stardom Susp also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helping ind
igestion. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under adult supervision. It should be given as directed by the doctor and in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Stardom Susp should be taken before meals. Before giving this medicine, inform the doctor if your child has any other medical condition or detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹5.40 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Nausea, vomiting, indigestion|
|Side effects||Dry mouth|
Check more medicines with composition as Domperidone(1.0 Mg)
Uses of Stardom Suspension 30ml
Stardom Susp is used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
Contraindications of Stardom Suspension 30ml
- If your child is allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of the Stardom Susp .
- If your child has a problem with your heart, liver or kidney.
- If your child develops black, tarry bowel stools or blood in stools.
- If your child has a blockage or tear in the intestines.
- If your child has a low level of potassium or magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
- If your child is suffering from a condition called prolactinoma (a tumour of the pituitary gland).
Side effects of Stardom Suspension 30ml
Precautions and Warnings of Stardom Suspension 30ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions or he/she is born prematurely.
- The child develops an allergic reaction after using the Stardom Susp .
- You do not notice any improvement in your child's condition after using this medicine for 3 to 4 days.
- The child experiences palpitations, breathing problems or unconsciousness after using the Stardom Susp , immediately contact your doctor.
Mode of Action of Stardom Suspension 30ml
How Does It Work?
Domperidone in Stardom Susp works by blocking the action of a chemical substance (dopamine) in the brain, which causes nausea and vomiting. It also increases the movement of the stomach and intestines to allow easy movement of food through the stomach....
Directions for Use of Stardom Suspension 30ml
- Stardom Susp should be taken as prescribed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage. Shake it well before use and always use a dropper for exact quantities....
- It should be taken before a meal.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Stardom Suspension 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Stardom Susp works or Stardom Susp itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially, if your child is on certain medications like heart-related medicines, medicines to treat cancer, fungal or bacterial infections, mental health problems, stomach and intestines problems, malaria, allergy....
Interactions with food items
Stardom Susp should be taken on an empty stomach.
Storage and disposal of Stardom Suspension 30ml
- Store the Stardom Susp at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Stardom Suspension 30ml
Symptoms of an overdose include difficulty in speaking, poor orientation to the surroundings, dizziness, unconsciousness, irregular heartbeats, loss of balance and poor muscle control. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have given the Stardom Susp in excess....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of the Stardom Susp , take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Stardom Susp ?
A: Stardom Susp is used to prevent nausea and vomiting and indigestion. It also increases the movement of food into the stomach, thus helps in digestion.
Q: When should I give the Stardom Susp ?
A: Try to give Stardom Susp before each meal and give the exact dose prescribed by the doctor.
Q: What is the dose of Stardom Susp for a child?
A: The dose and duration of Stardom Susp will be decided by the paediatrician based on your child's age, body weight and also severity of the underlying condition.
Q: Is Stardom Susp for vomiting?
A: Yes, Stardom Susp are used to treat nausea, vomiting and indigestion.
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone 1mg/ml Oral Suspension - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
- Domperidone for gastro-oesophageal reflux | Medicines for Children [Internet]. Medicinesforchildren.org.uk. 2022 [cited 3 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed