Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets
Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets Description
Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets is an anti-emetic medicine. It is used to control nausea, vomiting and for the treatment of gastroparesis and indigestion. Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets contains domperidone as it
s active ingredient. This medicine works by improving the contraction of muscles and movement in the stomach and intestine. Domperidone works best if taken before consuming food.
Uses of Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets
- To control nausea, vomiting and motion sickness.
- For the treatment of gastroparesis (sluggish movements of the stomach).
- For the treatment of chronic dyspepsia (indigestion).
Contraindications of Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets
- If you are allergic to domperidone or any other ingredients of Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets .
- If you have been passing black, tarry bowel stools or blood in your stools.
- If you have any liver, kidney or heart disease.
- If you have a blockage, obstruction or tear in any part of your intestine.
- If you have a tumour of the pituitary gland called a prolactinoma.
- If you have a low level of magnesium or a high level of potassium in your blood.
Side effects of Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Hard bowel movements
Precautions and Warnings of Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any heart disorders or you have any problems with your liver or kidney.
- You experience palpitations, breathing issues or loss of consciousness while taking Stardom Dt 10mg Tablets .