Sporlac Strip Of 20 Tablets
By SANZYME LTD
20 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Sporlac tablet is a probiotic preparation containing strains of beneficial bacteria Bacillus coagulant, Bacillus clausii and Bacillus subtilis. It is used to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system. It is also used for the management of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and to reduce incidences of antibiotic resistance. Sporlac tablet should be taken as advised by your doctor. This tablet helps to restore healthy gut bacteria and improve gut health. Before starting the treatment with Sporlac, inform your doctor about all your existing medical and medication history....
|You Save||₹35.93 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Bacillus Coagulans(100.0 M),Bacillus Clausii(100.0 M),Bacillus Subtilis(100.0 M)|
|Classification||PREBIOTIC AND PROBIOTIC|
Check more medicines with composition as Bacillus Coagulans(100.0 M) + Bacillus Clausii(100.0 M) + Bacillus Subtilis(100.0 M)
Ingredients and Benefits
- Sporlac tablet is a probiotic preparation containing strains of beneficial bacteria Bacillus coagulant, Bacillus clausii, and Bacillus subtilis.
- Bacillus Coagulans produces lactic acid and makes the environment of the intestine unfavourable for the growth of harmful bacteria. It also helps in restoring microbial balance after antibiotic therapy....
- Bacillus Calusii stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria in the intestine and treats a condition called gut barrier impairment where the healthy bacteria are reduced.
- Bacillus subtilis promotes the growth of good bacteria and inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria. It also reduces the secretion of a chemical substance known as a luminal enterotoxin, which can induce diarrhoea....
Uses of Sporlac Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Sporlac tablet is used to stimulate the growth of beneficial bacteria of the digestive system.
- For restoring the normal microbial flora of the intestine and prevent diarrhoea associated with infections.
- For the management of diarrhoea associated with antibiotic use and reduce incidences of antibiotic resistance.
- Acts as an adjuvant in the management of diarrhoea associated with diseases and the use of certain medicines.
Precautions and Warnings of Sporlac Strip Of 20 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or may be pregnant.
- You are lactose intolerant or sensitive to milk.
- You have an immunity-related disorder or a weak immune system.
- You have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, kidney, or liver problem; make sure to consult your doctor.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Sporlac tablets if you are allergic to any ingredients of it.
- You are using antibiotics for any infection or using any medicines used to suppress the immunity.
- Probiotics should not be used as a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Sporlac Strip Of 20 Tablets
- Take Sporlac tablets as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not consume it more than the quantity advised by your doctor.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Storage and disposal of Sporlac Strip Of 20 Tablets
Store Sporlac tablets in a cool and dry place. Protect it from direct sunlight, moisture, and heat. Keep it away from children and pets. Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Sporlac tablet used for?
A: Sporlac tablet is a probiotic and a combination of bacillus coagulant, bacillus clausii, and bacillus subtilis. It replenishes the beneficial bacteria in the intestine and treats diarrhoea, stomach infections, and intestine (Gastroenteritis). As an adjuvant with many medicines to manage diarrhoea.
Q: For how many days should I use Sporlac tablets?
A: The dose and duration of Sporlac tablet will depend on the cause of illness and response to the treatment. Follow your doctor's instructions and do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Q: Are there any side effects of Sporlac tablet?
A: The chances of getting side effects with Sporlac tablets are low. However, you may experience bloating, flatulence (gas), pain in the abdomen, and rashes.
Q: What is antibiotic resistance?
A: It is a condition where the bacteria or any microorganism develop resistance towards the antibiotics that are used to treat infections. This can reduce the effectiveness of an antibiotic and can prolong the infection.
Q: When to take sporolac tablet?
A: Sporolac tablet is preferably taken before meals on any empty stomach. However, in the case of probiotics such as sporolac tablets, it is important to complete the dose and duration and regularly take the medicine as per the directions of the doctor.
Q: What does Sporlac tablet contain?
A: Sporlac tablet contains a combination of bacillus coagulant, bacillus clausii, and bacillus subtilis.
Q: Is Sporlac an antibiotic?
A: No, Sporlac tablet is not an antibiotic medicine. It is a probiotic medicine containing various strains of lactobacillus, useful in restoring healthy gut bacteria.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.