Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
By IPCA LABORATORIES
100ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup Description
Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is a combination of Ambroxol, Guaifenesin and Levosalbutamol. It helps in relieving symptoms such as spasm, blockage, swelling and contraction in airways and lungs dur
ing asthmatic attacks and chronic bronchitis. This medicine needs to be taken as directed by the doctor. You should not stop taking this medicine on your own, even if you feel better after taking it for a few days. Common side effects of this medicine are nausea, vomiting, stomach pain. Mostly the side effects may occur for a short duration and recover soon.
|You Save||₹16.68 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Ambroxol(30.0 Mg/5ml) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg/5ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg/5ml)|
|Therapy||COUGH COLD PREPARATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Ambroxol(30.0 Mg/5ml) + Levosalbutamol / Levalbuterol(1.0 Mg/5ml) + Guaiphenesin / Guaifenesin(50.0 Mg/5ml)
Uses of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is used in relieving symptoms of asthma attacks like a blockage and spasm in airways and lungs. It is also useful in chronic bronchitis, which is a condition of inflammation and swelling of air passages inside the lungs....
Contraindications of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- As Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup contains Ambroxol, Guaiphenesin and Levosalbutamol, any condition which is contraindicated with any of these ingredients when taken alone, should be considered contraindicated for this combination....
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any ingredient of this medicine.
- If you are suffering from gastric ulcers.
- If you are suffering from bronchospasm and swelling in the throat (Phyranx).
- If you are suffering from allergic reactions like rashes and the urge to scratch.
Side effects of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Stomach pain
- Itching & Rashes
- Infection of airway & lungs
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
Precautions and Warnings of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Can I take Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup during pregnancy?
It is not known if Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is safe during pregnancy due to limited information. Thus, avoid taking this medicine if you are pregnant. Your doctor may prescribe this medicine only if it is considered essential.
Can I take Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup while breastfeeding?
Components of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup pass into breast milk in small amounts and it is recommended to avoid this medicine during breastfeeding to avoid any harm to the baby.
Can I drive if I have consumed Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup?
Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is not known to affect your driving ability. However, if you experience any side effects like dizziness, fits and drowsiness, avoid driving and operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup?
You should not consume alcohol along with Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup as it can lead to drowsiness, dizziness and sensory impairment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any liver or kidney problems
- You have stomach ulcers
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You have a history of asthma or fits
- You have an overactive thyroid gland
- You develop a low level of potassium in your blood
- You have a history of severe allergic reactions
Mode of Action of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
How Does It Work?
Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup acts by thinning, liquefying and loosening the mucus that is blocking the airways so it can be coughed out easily. It also relaxes the airways and makes breathing easier....
Directions for Use of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Take Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup as directed by your doctor
- Shake well before use, do not take it directly from the bottle
- Use a measuring cup, dropper or spoon for exact quantities
- Read the instructions on the bottle before using it
Interactions of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
Interactions with other medicines
- There is limited information available on the interaction of this combination with other medicines. However, any interactions seen with these three components, when taken alone, may occur with this combination....
- Medicine used to treat high blood pressure like Atenolol can worsen the condition.
- The water pill should not be taken along with this medicine. Potassium levels should be monitored.
- Medicine to treat heart failure like Digoxin should be used cautiously.
- Medicines to treat psychiatric disorders like Clomipramine can worsen heart-related problems.
- Other bronchodilators (like Salmeterol, Formoterol, Albuterol, etc.) and medicines that suppress cough like Dextromethorphan, Hydrocodone, Codeine, Noscapine, etc.) should be used with caution along with Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup....
Storage and disposal of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Store Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup below 30°C in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use this medicine once the expiry date has passed. The expiry date shows the last day of that month.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice that the content colour is different or particles are present.
- Discard unused medicine properly, do not flush it in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup
- Overdose of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup can lead to serious heart and kidney-related problems. Symptoms of overdose are nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, increased heart rate or fits, stomach pain and drowsiness....
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup may reduce the effectiveness of the treatment. If you missed a dose of this medicine, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Ravi Kakarla
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I give my child Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup for a dry cough?
A: Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is generally used for wet cough only. It helps in loosening up the mucus (phlegm), increasing airway secretions and relaxing the airways so that the mucus is released, liquefy and expelled from the airways easily through coughing. This medicine for the baby alone may not be enough and you require additional medications depending on your child's condition. Hence, it is best advised to use this medicine under medical supervision.
Q: Can Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup be used as a painkiller also?
A: This medicine is used to relieve symptoms of asthmatic attacks and should only be used if prescribed by your doctor. You should not use this medicine on your own as a painkiller or for any other condition, without consulting your doctor.
Q: Is Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup addictive?
A: No, Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup is not addictive, but it is advisable not to give this medicine to anyone else without consulting a doctor.
Q: Can I stop taking Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup on my own?
A: No, do not stop Solvin Ls Bottle Of 100ml Syrup on your own, even if you are showing signs of recovery. If the doctor considers it necessary, then he/ she may decrease the dose of the medicine gradually before stopping it. If you stop it suddenly, then it will lead to treatment failure.
- Webmd. Levosalbutamol. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Drugs.com. Ambroxol. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Webmd. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- USFDA. Xopenex HFA. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- Ema SmPC. Guaifenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- CDSCO. Ambroxol/ Levosalbutamol /Guiphenesin. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
- DUCOF-LS Syrup PI. [Accessed on 22.Dec.2020] (online)
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- SOLVIN LOZENGES
- SOLVIN DECONG TABLETS
- SOLVIN SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 100ML COUGH SYRUP
- SOLVIN SUGAR FREE COUGH SYRUP 60ML
- SOLVIN COUGH TABLETS
- SOLVIN EX PASSION FRUIT FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 100ML EXPECTORANT
- SOLVIN DECONG SUGAR FREE SUSPENSION 100ML
- SOLVIN DX RASPBERRY FLAVOUR SUGAR FREE BOTTLE OF 100ML SYRUP
- SOLVIN VAPOCAPS
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed