Silofast 4 Strip Of 15 Capsules
By CIPLA LIMITED
15 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Silofast 4 MG Description
Silofast Capsules consists of silodosin, a selective anti-adrenergic medication used to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
|You Save||₹47.43 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)|
|Side effects||Diarrhea, Dizziness, Headache, Retrograde ejaculation, Orthostatic ejaculation|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA|
Check more medicines with composition as Silodosin(4.0 Mg)
4 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Silofast 4 Strip Of 15 Capsules
- Geripod 4mg CapsuleBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 218.80₹ 185.98₹ 18.60/Capsule
- Prostagard 4mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Aristo Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 107.00₹ 90.9549.27% CHEAPER₹ 9.10/Capsule
- Sildoo 4mg CapsuleBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 231.00₹ 196.35₹ 19.64/Capsule
- Silodal 4mg CapsuleBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 199.00₹ 169.155.64% CHEAPER₹ 16.92/Capsule
Uses of Silofast 4 MG
- Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH)
Contraindications of Silofast 4 MG
- Severe renal impairment
- Severe hepatic impairment
- Administration with strong Cytochrome P450 3A4 (CYP3A4)
Side effects of Silofast 4 MG
- Retrograde ejaculation
- Orthostatic ejaculation
Precautions and Warnings of Silofast 4 MG
Can Silofast Capsules be administered during pregnancy?
Silofast Capsules should be avoided during pregnancy. Discuss with your doctor.
Can I take Silofast Capsules while breastfeeding?
Silofast Capsules contents may pass into breast milk and cause adverse effects. Consult your doctor regarding its safety.
Is it safe to drive after administering Silofast Capsules?
No such observation was studied, if you feel unwell, do not drive.
Can I consume alcohol with Silofast Capsules?
Effect of Silofast Capsules with alcohol is unknown. Consult your doctor regarding the above.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have renal or hepatic impairment
- You take other alpha-blockers
Mode of Action of Silofast 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Silofast Capsules works by blocking alpha-1 adrenoreceptors, causing smooth muscle in the tissues to relax, thus improving urine flow and a reducing BPH symptoms.
Directions for Use of Silofast 4 MG
Silofast Capsules is administered orally, along with a meal.
Interactions of Silofast 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Silofast Capsules with alpha-adrenergic blockers can cause symptomatic hypotension
- Antihypertensives with Silofast Capsules increases the incidence of dizziness
- CYP3A4 inhibitors (e.g., diltiazem, erythromycin, verapamil) increases the concentration of Silofast Capsules, when administered together
- If you consume other medications, do mention it to your physician before administering Silofast Capsules
Storage and disposal of Silofast 4 MG
Store at 25°C, away from light and moisture
Dosage of Silofast 4 MG
- Overdose of Silofast Capsules may cause postural hypotension
- Do seek immediate medical attention if you over dose
Missed a Dose
If you miss a dose of Silofast Capsules, ask your physician for a new dose schedule. Do not take double doses.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do I administer Silofast Capsules if I am unable to swallow?
A: You may need to sprinkle the capsule contents into applesauce before taking Silofast Capsules. Consult your doctor regarding the above.
Q: How long do I take Silofast Capsules?
A: Silofast Capsules should be taken as advised by your doctor.
Q: Do Silofast Capsules effect fertility?
A: Silofast Capsules may decrease fertility. Consult your doctor for the above.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed