Rovamycin Forte Tablet
Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU Description
Rovamycin Forte Tablet contains Spiramycin, an antibiotic used to treat infection of lungs, airways, mouth, skin and soft tissues by various organisms. Rovamycin Forte Tablet also treats parasitic in
fection in pregnant women and thus reduces its transmission to the unborn baby. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria and parasites. It should not be used to treat viral infections. It is more effective if taken on an empty stomach. Take the prescribed dose for a prescribed duration at the same time for optimal benefit. If you experience any other symptoms while on this medication, reach out to your doctor.
|You Save||₹119.36 (15% on MRP)|
Uses of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
- Rovamycin Forte Tablet is used to treat bacterial infection of airways, mouth, skin and soft tissues caused by various organisms.
- It is also used to treat a parasitic infection in pregnant women.
Contraindications of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
- If you are allergic to Spiramycin or any other component of Rovamycin Forte Tablet.
- If you have meningitis.
Side effects of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
Precautions and Warnings of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
Other General Warnings
- You experience any other symptoms after taking Rovamycin Forte Tablet.
- You have any other medical condition.
Mode of Action of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
- Rovamycin Forte Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
Interactions with other medicines
- Rovamycin Forte Tablet decreases the effect of medicines used to treat tremors such as levodopa, carbidopa.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rovamycin Forte 3 MIU
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Rovamycin Forte Tablet when I feel better?
Q: Can the use of Rovamycin Forte Tablet cause diarrhoea?
- Yes, the use of Rovamycin Forte Tablet can cause diarrhoea along with the desired effect but not everyone gets them.
- It is an antibiotic which kills both good and bad bacteria when good bacteria present in the intestine gets killed, it can cause diarrhoea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhoea, talk to your doctor about it....