Roseday 40mg Tablet
Roseday 40 MG Description
Roseday 40 tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. Roseday is used for treating high cholesterol or correcting abnormal cholesterol along with di
tary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosuvastatin works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of this medicine after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often develop other health-related complications to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
Uses of Roseday 40 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Roseday 40 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of Roseday 40mg tablet.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Roseday 40 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Roseday 40 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Roseday 40 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roseday 40 MG
Interactions of Roseday 40 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Roseday 40 works or tab Roseday 40 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Roseday 40 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets
Dosage of Roseday 40 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Roseday 40 tablet contain?
Q: What is Roseday 40 tablet used for?
Q: Is Roseday 40 Tablet also a blood-thinner?
Other Products from this Brand
- Roseday 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Roseday F 10 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Roseday A 10 Mg Capsule
- Roseday 5 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Roseday Gold 20 Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Roseday 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Roseday A 20 Capsule 10 S
- Roseday Gold 10 Mg Capsules 10 S
- Roseday F 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Roseday F 20 Mg Tablet