Roscillin 500mg Capsule
Roscillin 500 MG Description
Roscillin Capsule is an antibiotic medicine used for the treatment of bacterial infections such as infections of the lungs, airways, throat, skin, soft tissues, sexually transmitted diseases, urinary
tract, etc. It contains ampicillin as an active ingredient that belongs to the penicillin group of antibiotics.
Uses of Roscillin 500 MG
Contraindications of Roscillin 500 MG
- If you are allergic to ampicillin or any of the other ingredients of Roscillin Capsule.
- If you are allergic to any other antibiotics belonging to penicillin or cephalosporin class of antibiotics (called beta-lactams).
- If you have any liver or kidney diseases.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Side effects of Roscillin 500 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Roscillin 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a history of allergic reactions like skin rash and swelling of the face or neck due to antibiotic use.
- You are already taking any other antibiotic medicine.
- You have any blood-related disorder.
- You have kidney problems.
- You have low immunity or have glandular fever.
- You are going to have urine tests for glucose, as this medicine may affect the test results.
Mode of Action of Roscillin 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Roscillin 500 MG
- Roscillin Capsule will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject this medicine.
Interactions of Roscillin 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Roscillin Capsule may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking.
- In particular, if you are taking any other antibiotic medicines, anti-gout medicines, oral contraceptives, etc.
Storage and disposal of Roscillin 500 MG
- Store Roscillin Capsule at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Roscillin 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Roscillin Capsule?
Q: Is Roscillin Capsule an antibiotic medicine?
Q: What is the dose of Roscillin Capsule?
- Ampicillin 500 mg powder for solution for injection- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June2022]
- Ampicillin for injection [Internet]. pfizer.com. 2022 [cited 4 June2022]
- Penbritin 500 mg Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 4 June2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 4 June 2022]