Renox A Tablets
By SHINCE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Renox A Tablets Description
Renox A Tablets is a combination medicine. It is used to treat pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back
through your hips and buttocks and down each leg), etc. It contains lornoxicam and paracetamol (also called acetaminophen) as active components. It belongs to a class of medicines called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
|You Save||₹7.20 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Lornoxicam + Paracetamol|
|Side effects||Nausea, sleepiness, fatigue|
Check more medicines with composition as Lornoxicam + Paracetamol
Uses of Renox A Tablets
For the treatment of pain and inflammation of joints associated with arthritis, osteoarthritis, surgery, sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg), muscle pain....
Contraindications of Renox A Tablets
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam, paracetamol, salicylates or any of the ingredients of Renox A Tablets .
- If you have gastrointestinal bleeding like stomach ulcers
- If you have any problems with your heart, liver or kidney
- If you have any blood disorder
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
Side effects of Renox A Tablets
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Renox A Tablets
Can I take Renox A Tablets during pregnancy?
It is not advised to take this medicine during pregnancy. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby before starting treatment with Renox A Tablets .
Can I take Renox A Tablets while breastfeeding?
It is not advised to take this medicine while breastfeeding. Consult your doctor if you are breastfeeding before starting treatment with Renox A Tablets .
Can I drive if I have consumed Renox A Tablets ?
There is limited information about the effects of this medicine on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Renox A Tablets ?
Avoid consuming alcohol during treatment with Renox A Tablets.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a heart, liver or kidney problem.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You consume alcohol regularly.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Renox A Tablets
How Does It Work?
Renox A Tablets works by inhibiting the synthesis of prostaglandins which are responsible for pain & inflammation.
Directions for Use of Renox A Tablets
- Renox A Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Renox A Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Renox A Tablets works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat heart problems, cancer or are taking blood thinners, antacids, water pills.
Storage and disposal of Renox A Tablets
- Store Renox A Tablets in a clean & dry place, away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight.
- Keep away from children & pets.
Dosage of Renox A Tablets
In case of overdose, immediately contact your doctor or visit a nearby clinic/hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of this , take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Renox A Tablets used for?
- Muscle pain
- Lower back pain
- Arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Post-operative pain
- Sciatica (a pain that radiates from your lower back through your hips and buttocks and down each leg)
Q: Is Renox A Tablets an antibiotic?
A: No, Renox A Tablets is not an antibiotic, it is a pain-relieving medicine.
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed