Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
By CADILA PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules is a combination of Rabeprazole and Levosulpiride, an-anti reflux medicine.
|₹37.17 (14% on MRP)
|Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg)
|ANTACID AND ANTI-REFLUX
Check more medicines with composition as Levosulpiride(75.0 Mg) + Rabeprazole(20.0 Mg)
2 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Rabesec Ls 75/20 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Gx10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 219.61₹ 186.6717.28% CHEAPER₹ 18.67/Capsule
- Rebozen Sl Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 165.00₹ 115.5048.83% CHEAPER₹ 11.55/Capsule
Uses of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
For the treatment of gastrointestinal reflux disease, a condition in which acid from the stomach comes up to the food pipe, causing heartburn, chest discomfort, acidity, etc.
Contraindications of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to this medicine or any of the ingredient of this medicine
- If you are suffering from fits or have a history of fits
- If you have a mental disorder and you have difficulty in walking, balance and coordination
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
- Should not be given to children & elderly
Side effects of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Headache, nervousness, dizziness and sleepiness
- Diarrhoea, abdominal pain, bloating, gas, constipation, nausea and vomiting
- Abnormal movements of body parts, desire to move body parts, stiff and jerky movements of face and jaw
- Increase in breast size, abnormal milk production and absence of periods
- Low blood pressure, back pain, weakness or flu-like symptoms, sleeplessness, allergic reactions, frequent infections, skin blisters and rashes, mouth ulcers
- Nasal congestion, cough and airway blockage
Precautions and Warnings of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules during pregnancy?
- The components of this medicine might harm your unborn baby, thus should not be used during pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or planning to have a baby.
Can I take Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules while breastfeeding?
You should not take this medicine if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules?
You may experience dizziness, drowsiness or reduced alertness after taking this medicine. Thus, you should avoid driving and operating machines in the presence of any of the symptoms.
Can I consume alcohol with Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules?
Alcohol consumption along with this medicine can cause confusion, lack of focus, anxiety and drowsiness. It is advised to avoid alcohol intake during treatment with Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- If you experience allergic reactions like skin rashes and other skin reaction
- If you have a history of allergic reaction due to similar medicine
- If you develop an infection after taking this medicine
- If you have fever, muscle rigidity and irregular heartbeats, movement problems
- If you have a history of brain tumor, fits, heart disease, lumpy breast, etc
- If you have low vitamin B12 levels, blood and liver problems, stomach bleeding, ulcers or tumor in stomach If you have any heart disease, bleeding disorders or tendency to bleed easily...
- Taking this medicine for more than one year may increase chances of developing bone fractures
Mode of Action of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rabeprazole blocks the secretion of acid in the stomach by acting on a pump called the proton pump in the stomach and is responsible for the secretion of stomach acids.
- Levosulpiride increases the motility of the stomach and intestine so that acid does not reflux back into the food pipe.
Directions for Use of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take this medicine as directed by your physician
- It should be taken before food
Interactions of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines like Ketoconazole or Itraconazole used to treat fungal infection, Atazanavir used in the treatment of HIV may not work properly
- Medicines used to neutralize gastric acids & to treat ulcer-like sucralfate should be taken with at least 2 hours of gap
- Your blood pressure may drop if you are taking antihypertensive medicine along with this medicine
- If you are taking medicines like Methotrexate or Tacrolimus, then levels of these can increase, causing side effects
- Medicines used to stop blood clotting like Warfarin. Blood clotting parameters should be monitored closely
- If you are taking medicine like Levodopa to treat a brain disorder called parkinsonism
- You may experience irregular heart rhythm with Digoxin, Atomoxetine, Cisapride, Quinine, Furosemide, steroids and stool softners
Storage and disposal of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store this medicine below 30°C
- Keep it in a cool and dry place and out of the reach of children
- Store it in a tightly closed container
Dosage of Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules
There is limited information available on what symptoms you will have if this medicine is consumed in excess. If you have taken too much of this medicine, seek medical attention immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the scheduled time. Do not take a double dose to compensate for the missed dose....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Levosulpiride is an antipsychotic medicine. How can it treat stomach disorders?
A: Levosulpiride is derived from a medicine called Sulpiride. Levosulpiride which is the most effective form of Sulpiride, decreases the activity of a neurotransmitter (a substance that transmits signals in the brain) called dopamine. Apart from the brain, dopamine also acts on the digestive tract. Thus, by inhibiting dopaminergic effects, levosulpiride exerts anti-emetic (prevents vomiting), antipsychotic (used to treat schizophrenia) and increases gastrointestinal motility and allowing food to pass freely through the intestines.
Q: When should I use Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules?
A: Do not take this medicine without a prescription. Do not stop taking this medicine or self-adjust the dose without the knowledge of your doctor. Inform your doctor if you have any liver problems or stopped taking this medicine for more than 5 days, before re-starting the dose.
Q: Is there anything else I need to know before taking Rabeloc Plus Strip Of 10 Capsules?
A: Levosulpiride can increase prolactin levels in the blood. In females, this may result in painful menstrual periods and discharge of milk from nipple (galactorrhea). Consult your physician if you notice any such symptoms. Taking this medicine for a prolonged period can cause bone thinning. This medicine should not be used in children and adolescents below 18 years of age.
Expires on or After
Bubonic Plague Reported: Are We In Danger?
Bubonic plague, which became notorious during the 14th Century in Europe and swept through India from the 1890s to 1910s, is caused by bacteria called Yersinia pestis. Contrary to popular belief, this plague isn’t caused by rat bites. The cause of bubonic plague is the bite of infected fleas. These fleas live in the hairs
Cherry Tomatoes: Unveiling the Nutritional Benefits and Culinary Uses
Key Highlights: Introduction Cherry tomatoes are small and full of colour and flavour, they have gained popularity worldwide concerning culinary usage. They are said to be nutritious and provide potential health benefits. In this article, we will be discussing the history behind the use of cherry tomatoes, their potential benefits, the different varieties available, ,
Ashwagandha Benefits for Females: Enhancing Health with Research-Based Insights
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha goes by many names, including Withania somnifera or “Indian ginseng.” This is an adaptogenic herb with a rich history in Ayurvedic medicine spanning over 3,000 years. Its fame has grown in recent times due to the numerous health benefits it offers, especially for women’s health. In this article, we delve into
Butterfly Pea Flower: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Key Highlights: Introduction The butterfly pea flower is scientifically called Clitoria ternatea. Its blue colour is stunning. It promises potential health benefits. It can colour your mixed drinks. Even cosmetic enthusiasts find a use for it. It is said to contain a lot of antioxidants which are probably responsible for its vibrant colour. Studies also
Fenugreek for Hair Growth: Reviewed and Confirmed by Effective Studies
Key Highlights: Introduction Hair, being one of the essential aspects of an individual’s appearance, plays a significant role in boosting one’s self-esteem and confidence. Maintaining the health of our hair is crucial, but daily exposure to environmental stressors, unhealthy lifestyles, and genetic factors can often lead to various hair problems, including hair loss. There are
Can Ashwagandha Increase Height: An Evidence-Based Review
Key Highlights: Introduction Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is an ancient medicinal herb that has been utilized in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries due to its numerous potential health benefits. One question that often arises is whether Ashwagandha can help increase height. In this article, we will explore the potential role of Ashwagandha in height growth, as well
Zinc Rich Fruits: A Comprehensive Nutritional Guide
Key Highlights: Introduction In this article, we’ll first understand why zinc is so vital. From there, we’ll learn about the best food sources of this key nutrient. Lastly, we will describe the potential benefits of zinc how to avoid deficiency. Importance of Zinc in Our Diet Zinc is said to be key for many
Fruits to Avoid During Cough and Cold: A Comprehensive Guide for Improved Recovery
Key Highlights: Introduction Illnesses like coughs and colds can take a toll on our bodies, and it’s crucial to maintain a proper diet during this time. Eating the right foods not only supports the body’s natural healing process but also helps strengthen our immune system, ensuring a faster and more efficient recovery. In this comprehensive
Flaxseed for Hair Growth: Unveiling Its Research-Based Potential Benefits
Key Highlights: Introduction Flaxseed, a popular natural remedy praised for its nutritional value, has recently gained attention for its potential benefits in promoting hair growth and overall hair health. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, B vitamins, vitamin E, and protein, this small but mighty seed may be the key to unlocking luscious locks and a
PharmEasy Health Partner
Earn Extra Income – Become PharmEasy Health Partner. Why should you become PharmEasy Health Partner? Here are a few reasons to consider: This is the right thing to do if you have an entrepreneurial mind. Start your business with zero investment. Build your network of customers, place their orders, and start earning for every order
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.