Pyricool 650mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Pyricool 650 MG Description
Pyricool Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It contains paracetamol as an active ingredient. It is used for reducing fever and relieving pain including toothache, headache, migraine, muscle ache, p
eriod pain, etc. While taking this medicine you should not take other medicines containing paracetamol. Do not take more than the recommended dose and keep a gap of a minimum of 4 hours between two consecutive doses.
- Leemol 650mg Tablet 15'sBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.20₹ 22.23₹
- Medomol 650mg TabletBy Medopharm10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.90₹ 30.90₹
- Algina 650mg TabletBy Geno Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 10.19₹ 10.19₹
- Pyrigesic 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy East India Pharma Works Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.91₹ 26.27₹
- Pcm 650mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.89₹ 12.89₹
- Admol Dt 650mg TabletsBy Ethicare Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.85₹ 22.85₹
- Sumo L 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.22₹ 29.09₹
- Febrex 650mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 22.85₹ 19.42₹
- 99f 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Fdc Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.16₹ 30.16₹
- Paraday 650mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Overseas Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 30.91₹ 30.91₹
Uses of Pyricool 650 MG
Contraindications of Pyricool 650 MG
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
Side effects of Pyricool 650 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Pyricool 650 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol.
- You are an alcoholic or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- You should not take this medicine too often and for a prolonged duration.
- Always keep a minimum gap of 4-6 hours between two consecutive doses.
- This medicine is not known to interact with alcohol. Moderate consumption of alcohol when you are taking paracetamol is usually safe. However, there is a risk of liver damage in chronic alcoholics and people with liver problems....
Mode of Action of Pyricool 650 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pyricool 650 MG
Interactions of Pyricool 650 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Ceratin medicines can affect the way paracetamol works or paracetamol itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially if you are taking medicines used to treat nausea or vomitings like metoclopramide or domperidone, cholesterol-lowering medicines and anti-infectives such as chloramphenicol.
- Prolonged and regular use of paracetamol can lead to bleeding problems in individuals taking blood thinners such as warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Pyricool 650 MG
- Store at room temperature in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.