Phenzee Mixed Fruit Flavour Syrup 60ml
By A.MENARINI INDIA
60ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Phenzee 5 MG Description
Phenzee Syrup is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as a runny nose, itching and rash. It is also used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting caused due to motion sickness. Phenzee Sy
rup contains promethazine as its active ingredient that works by opposing the action of histamine (natural substances produced in the body during allergic conditions). Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history including all the medicines you are currently taking.
|Side effects||Sleepiness, dizziness, headache, constipation|
Check more medicines with composition as Promethazine(5.0 Mg)
Uses of Phenzee 5 MG
- Phenzee Syrup is used for the treatment of allergic symptoms such as a runny nose, itching and rash.
- It is also used for the treatment of nausea and vomiting caused due to motion sickness.
Contraindications of Phenzee 5 MG
- If you are allergic to promethazine or any other ingredients of Phenzee Syrup. If you have a rash, difficulty in breathing, a problem in swallowing, swelling of lips, tongue, throat and face after taking this medicine....
- If you have taken any brain-related medicines with this medicine or have taken it within 14 days before taking this medicine.
- If you have severe dizziness, sleepiness, headache or unconsciousness.
- If you are using this medicine for the treatment of a child of age less than 5 years.
Side effects of Phenzee 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Feeling restless
Precautions and Warnings of Phenzee 5 MG
Can I take Phenzee Syrup during pregnancy?
Components of Phenzee Syrup can cause harm to the unborn baby if taken during pregnancy. This medicine should not be taken by pregnant women unless your doctor has prescribed this medicine.
Can I take Phenzee Syrup while breastfeeding?
Components of Phenzee Syrup can pass into the breastmilk and can cause harm to the breastfed baby if taken by a lactating mother. This medicine should not be taken by a lactating mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed Phenzee Syrup?
Phenzee Syrup can cause sleepiness. Avoid driving if you have sleepiness after taking this medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with Phenzee Syrup?
Consumption of alcohol with Phenzee Syrup can increase sleepiness. Therefore, avoid drinking alcohol while you are taking this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have pre-existing medical conditions like breathing problems, liver, heart or kidney diseases, fits, etc.
- You have an obstruction in the stomach or difficulty in urination.
- You have difficulty hearing.
- Your eye pressure is increased.
- You have loose motion or sleepiness after having a viral illness.
- You have indigestion after taking some sugars.
Mode of Action of Phenzee 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Phenzee Syrup works by opposing the action of histamine (natural substances produced in the body during allergic conditions). Histamine is responsible for allergic symptoms and thus blocking its actions helps to get rid of the allergies....
Directions for Use of Phenzee 5 MG
- Take Phenzee Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Shake well before use.
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage.
Interactions of Phenzee 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of Phenzee Syrup or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorders. In particular, if you are taking medicines for respiratory problems like asthma (such as theophylline) and bowel diseases along with Phenzee Syrup, it can cause dizziness, blurring of vision and a dry mouth. ...
- Concomitant use of other medicines such as diazepam, zolpidem (used in brain diseases) with this medicine can increase sleepiness.
- Concomitant use of aspirin (painkiller) with this medicine can hide the side effects of Phenzee Syrup.
Storage and disposal of Phenzee 5 MG
- Store Phenzee Syrup at a temperature not above 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Phenzee 5 MG
Symptoms of an overdose in children include seizures, difficulty in breathing, abnormal movements of hands and feet, unusual perception, etc. Symptoms of an overdose in adults include sleepiness, seizures, loss of consciousness, difficulty in breathing, etc. If you have taken too much of Phenzee Syrup then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Phenzee Syrup then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow your regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Phenzee Syrup for a prolonged period?
A: Phenzee Syrups should not be taken for more than 7 days. If your condition is not relieved after using this medicine for 7 days, consult your doctor immediately.
Q: Does Phenzee Syrup cause constipation?
A: Phenzee Syrups can cause constipation as a side effect of using this medicine. Consult your doctor if constipation persists.
Q: When should I take Phenzee for motion sickness?
A: You can take Phenzee 1 or 2 hours before beginning the travel, as advised by the doctor. Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Phenergan 25 mg tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Phenergan 25 mg tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Tripathi K. Essentials of medical pharmacology. 7th ed. Autacoids and Related Drugs: 159-210.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed