Pacimol 1gm Tablet
Pacimol 1 G Description
Pacimol Tablet is used to provide temporary relief from fever, pain and aches. It contains paracetamol, also known as acetaminophen which is an analgesics (painkillers) or antipyretic (medicines used
to reduce fever). Paracetamol stops the release of a natural chemical substance, prostaglandins responsible for pain and fever. You should not take more than 4-Tablets of the Pacimol Tablet in 24 hours. Take Pacimol with food to avoid stomach upset.
- Pyrigesic 1gm TabletBy East India Pharma Works Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.00₹ 28.90₹ 2.89/Tablet
- Pa 12 1gm Strip Of 12 TabletsBy Lincoln Pharmaceuticals Ltd12 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 71.30₹ 60.60₹ 5.05/Tablet
Uses of Pacimol 1 G
Contraindications of Pacimol 1 G
- If you are allergic to paracetamol or any other ingredients of Pacimol Tablet.
- If you are taking any other products that contain paracetamol.
Side effects of Pacimol 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Pacimol 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have severe liver or kidney disease or problems.
- You are taking any other medicines or products that contain paracetamol. Taking too much of the same can cause liver damage.
- You consume alcohol too often or are suffering from chronic malnutrition.
- Pacimol Tablet is not meant to be used in children below 12 years of age.
- You should maintain a gap of 4-6 hours between each dose of Pacimol and should not exceed it to more than 4-Tablets a day.
Mode of Action of Pacimol 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pacimol 1 G
Interactions of Pacimol 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of medicines used to treat nausea or vomiting like metoclopramide or domperidone should be avoided with Pacimol Tablet.
- Frequent use of Pacimol Tablet by a person on blood thinners like warfarin can increase the anticoagulant effect of warfarin and can lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Cholesterol-lowering medicines like cholestyramine should be taken with a minimum gap of 2 hours as it can interfere with the painkiller action of Pacimol Tablet.
- Medicines used to treat a bacterial infection like chloramphenicol should be used cautiously.
Storage and disposal of Pacimol 1 G
- Pacimol Tablet should be stored at or below 25°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pacimol 1 G
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: My child has a fever, can I give Pacimol mg Tablet to my child who is 5 years old?
Q: My child, who is 3 years old happened to consume 5 Tablets of paracetamol, what should I do?
Q: Can I take Pacimol for cold and fever?
Q: Can I take Pacimol Tablet for migraines?
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Anadin Paracetamol Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- LactMed - Paracetamol [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- CDSCO - Paracetamol [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]
- Drugs H. Acetaminophen: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 29 April 2022]