Oxerute Cd Tablet
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oxerute Cd Tablet is a combination medicine used for the for the treatment of piles. Piles is also known as haemorrhoids, is a condition usually characterised by swollen veins around the anus that causes itching, pain while passing stools or blood in stools. This medicine contains Calcium dobesilate and Troxerutin as its active ingredients. Along with taking this medicine you should be having food rich in fibre, drinking plenty of water, not sitting for too long or straining while bowel movements. You should take Oxerute Cd Tablet only if it is prescribed by your physician. The doctor will decide the dosage and duration depending upon the age and severity of the disease.
Uses of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Oxerute Cd Tablet is used to treat symptoms like swelling, bleeding or pain associated with piles.
Contraindications of Oxerute Cd Tablet
If you are allergic to Oxerute Cd Tablet or any other ingredients of this medicine. If you are pregnant or may get pregnant.
Side effects of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Stomach discomforts
- Hot flushes
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Can I take Oxerute Cd Tablet during pregnancy?
Oxerute Cd Tablet is not safe during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. Hence, it is recommended not to use the same unless it is prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Oxerute Cd Tablet while breastfeeding?
You should not take Oxerute Cd Tablet without consulting your doctor if you are breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Oxerute Cd Tablet?
The medicine is does not affect your driving ability.
Can I consume alcohol with Oxerute Cd Tablet?
The interaction of this medicine with alcohol is not known. Consult your doctor if you have a habit of drinking regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience an allergic reaction after the use of this medicine.Read less
- Caution is advised if this medicine is prescribed to a pregnant woman.
- The doctor may reduce the dose if you have severe kidney problems.
Mode of Action of Oxerute Cd Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Calcium dobesilate acts by protecting the blood vessels of the anal and lowest part of the rectum area. It promotes normal blood flow by reducing the blood viscosity and improves blood supply through the blood vessels of the anal area. It also helps in reducing swelling.Read less
- Troxerutin helps in strengthening the blood vessels of the anal and rectum area. It also helps in reducing abnormal leakage.
Directions for Use of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Take Oxerute Cd Tablet as instructed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food with sufficient water.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to.
Interactions of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- As Oxerute Cd Tablet contains different components, any interaction seen with them when taken alone may happen with this combination. Also, this medicine can affect the way other medicines work or other medicines can alter the action of Oxerute Cd if taken at the same time.Read less
- Tell your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from light.
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat.
Dosage of Oxerute Cd Tablet
If you have taken too much of Oxerute Cd Tablet and experience any symptoms of side effects, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kind of diet should be avoided if I have piles?
- Your diet should include more fibre as it can improve the passage of the bowels.
- Consume leafy vegetables, lentils, broccoli, banana, pears, sprouts, brown rice.
- Avoid having processed food, dairy products, meat, white bread, cheese, etc.
- Avoid binge drinking and smoking and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights as it can put pressure on the anal area.
Q: For how long do I need to use Oxerute Cd Tablet?
A: Generally, your doctor will give you instructions for what duration you have to take this medicine and this duration may extend even after your symptoms go away. It is suggested not to stop the treatment even if your symptoms go away unless your physician tells you to do so.
Q: Will it be more effective if I consume more Oxerute Cd Tablet than advised?
A: No, you should not take too much of this medicine or more than what prescribed as an overdose can cause side effects or worsen your condition.
Q: What other things can I do to care for piles?
A: Along with medication, your doctor will advise some diet and lifestyle changes (like adequate sleep and plenty of exercises) and sitz or hot tub bath. In a sitz bath, you fill the tub with warm water up to 4-5 inches of the tub and sit in it for about 15-20 minutes. It helps to ease the pain, itching, discomfort due to piles.
Last Updated on: 22 Mar 2021 | 04:32 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved