Oxerute Cd Tablet
Oxerute Cd Tablet Description
Oxerute CD tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of piles. Piles are also known as haemorrhoids, is a condition usually characterised by swollen veins around the anus that causes it
hing, pain while passing stools or blood in stools. This medicine contains Calcium dobesilate and Troxerutin as its active ingredients. Along with taking this medicine you should be having food rich in fibre, drinking plenty of water, not sitting for too long or straining while bowel movements. You should take Oxerute CD tablet only if it is prescribed by your physician. The doctor will decide the dosage and duration depending upon the age and severity of the disease.
|You Save||₹44.85 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium Dobesilate(500.0 Mg) + Troxerutin(500.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Stomach pain, heartburn, stomach discomfort, headache, hot flushes|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PILES|
Uses of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Contraindications of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Side effects of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Stomach discomforts
- Hot flushes
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience an allergic reaction after the use of this medicine. ...
- Caution is advised if this medicine is prescribed to a pregnant woman.
- The doctor may reduce the dose if you have severe kidney problems.
Mode of Action of Oxerute Cd Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Calcium dobesilate acts by protecting the blood vessels of the anal and lowest part of the rectum area. It promotes normal blood flow by reducing the blood viscosity and improves blood supply through the blood vessels of the anal area. It also helps in reducing swelling....
- Troxerutin helps in strengthening the blood vessels of the anal and rectum area. It also helps in reducing abnormal leakage.
Directions for Use of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Take Oxerute CD tablet as instructed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food with sufficient water.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to.
Interactions of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- As Oxerute CD tablet contains different components, any interaction seen with them when taken alone may happen with this combination. Also, this medicine can affect the way other medicines work or other medicines can alter the action of Oxerute Cd if taken at the same time....
- Tell your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible drug interactions.
Storage and disposal of Oxerute Cd Tablet
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from light.
- It should be stored at room temperature, away from direct sunlight or heat.
Dosage of Oxerute Cd Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What kind of diet should be avoided if I have piles?
- Your diet should include more fibre as it can improve the passage of the bowels.
- Consume leafy vegetables, lentils, broccoli, banana, pears, sprouts, brown rice.
- Avoid having processed food, dairy products, meat, white bread, cheese, etc.
- Avoid binge drinking and smoking and drink plenty of water.
- Avoid lifting heavy weights as it can put pressure on the anal area.
Q: For how long do I need to use Oxerute CD tablet?
Q: Will it be more effective if I consume more Oxerute CD tablet than advised?
Q: What other things can I do to care for piles?
Q: Why is Oxerute CD used?
Q: When should I take Oxerute CD?
Q: How does Oxerute work?
Q: What is the dose of Tab Oxerute cd?
- Doxium 500 [Internet]. E-lactancia.org. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Doxium, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Philippines [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Troxerutin, Dosage & Side Effects | MIMS Philippines [Internet]. Mims.com. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Elas gel[Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 13 May 2022]