Nuforce 1% Dusting Powder 75gm
Nuforce 1 % Description
Nuforce Dusting Powder contains clotrimazole as its active ingredient. It is a topical antifungal medicine that is used to prevent or treat fungal infections of the skin. It helps in relieving associ
ted symptoms like rashes, itching in intimate body parts, etc caused due to hot and humid weather or excessive sweating. Nuforce Dusting Powder keeps the skin dry. It takes a few days to show its effect, so complete the full course of treatment. Do not use it for a prolonged duration unless it is prescribed by your dermatologist. Before starting the treatment you should tell the doctor about your detailed health condition especially skin related problems if any. If you don't see any improvement even after two or three weeks of treatment, let your doctor know immediately.
Ingredients and Benefits
Uses of Nuforce 1 %
Contraindications of Nuforce 1 %
Side effects of Nuforce 1 %
- Mild burning or irritation at the site of application
- Flaking of the treated skin
Precautions and Warnings of Nuforce 1 %
Other General Warnings
- You are already using any other antifungal medications.
- You have a known allergy to any other antifungal medicine.
- You are not sure whether you have an athlete's foot or any specific skin infection. Dermatologist consultation is recommended.
Mode of Action of Nuforce 1 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nuforce 1 %
- Dust Nuforce Dusting Powder on the affected area of the skin as required.
- Wash your hands before and after using this dusting powder.
- Do not rub the powder.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Interactions of Nuforce 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since the Nuforce Dusting Powder is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- However, you should always consult your doctor if you are taking other medicines for treating other skin conditions.
- It is advised to not use any other medicated creams or ointments together without your doctor's advice.
Storage and disposal of Nuforce 1 %
- Store it in the original packing to protect it from heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nuforce 1 %
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to apply the Nuforce Dusting Powder?
- Before applying, wash the affected area and dry it thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the Nuforce Dusting Powder into the affected area 2-3 times daily. Do not rub it.
- Do not use it in larger or smaller amounts or for longer than recommended, for an effective treatment.
Q: What special care should I take when using the Nuforce Dusting Powder?
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose or mouth.
- Do not use it on your own until you are not sure about the type of skin infection.
Q: How can I prevent fungal infections naturally along with the use of the Nuforce Dusting Powder?
- Avoid scratching the affected area if it is itching, as it can lead to the spread of the infection.
- Try to keep the skin dry especially in the toes and genital areas.
- Do not share your towel or bathing soap with others or avoid using other's bathing stuff like a towel or soap.
- Wash your hands properly after applying the powder to the affected area.
Q: For how long do I need to use the Nuforce Dusting Powder?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 19 July 2021]
- D M Pharma - Clotrimazole Dusting Powder | Contract Pharmaceuticals [Internet]. Dmpharma.co.in. 2021 [cited 19 July 2021]
- Lagaay. Clotrimazol Powder.[cited 19 July 2021]
- Tripathi K. Essentials of medical pharmacology. 7th ed. Antimicrobial Drugs: 688-849.