Nucet 5mg Tablets
Nucet 5 MG Description
Nucet Tablet is an antiallergic medicine used in allergic conditions such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives. It contains levocetirizine as its active
medicine. Allergic symptoms appear due to the production of a chemical in the body, namely histamine. Nucet Tablet works by blocking the actions of histamine. Do not use it if you are allergic to levocetirizine. Avoid driving and handling any machinery, as this medicine makes you less alert.
- Okacet L TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.70₹ 53.30₹ 5.33/Tablet
- Xyzal 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.50₹ 171.48₹ 11.43/Tablet
- Levocetrizen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 24.50₹ 2.45/Tablet
- Vozet 5mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.75₹ 72.04₹ 7.20/Tablet
- Teczine 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 92.00₹ 78.20₹ 7.82/Tablet
- Lisani 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cnx Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 66.00₹ 58.75₹ 5.88/Tablet
- Allercet L TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 59.00₹ 50.15₹ 5.02/Tablet
- Levocet 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 51.50₹ 43.77₹ 4.38/Tablet
- Xevor 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.85₹ 40.67₹ 2.71/Tablet
- Cetalore 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Kim Laboratories10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 53.55₹ 5.36/Tablet
Uses of Nucet 5 MG
- Nucet Tablet is used to treat allergic symptoms such as common cold, allergic rhinitis (running nose), urticaria, insect bite and hives.
- It is also used to relieve symptoms of allergy due to dust and pet allergies.
Contraindications of Nucet 5 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine or any other ingredients of Nucet Tablet.
- If you have any liver disease.
Side effects of Nucet 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Somnolence (excessive sleepiness)
- Increased heart rate
- Altered sense of taste
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Nucet 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney problems or urinary retention problems, your doctor may suggest lowering the dose of this medicine.
- You are suffering from fits (epilepsy).
- You may experience certain skin reactions like swelling, itching and redness immediately after you stop taking this medicine.
- You are going to take an allergic skin test, as it may interfere with the diagnosis.
Mode of Action of Nucet 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nucet 5 MG
- Take Nucet Tablet as a whole with a sufficient amount of water as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Nucet 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Nucet Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Medications that may interact with Nucet Tablet are theophylline (used to treat symptoms of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and ritonavir (used to treat HIV).
Storage and disposal of Nucet 5 MG
- Store Nucet Tablet at room temperature and away from excessive heat and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nucet 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long does it take for Nucet Tablet to work?
Q: Does Nucet Tablet make you tired and drowsy?
Q: How long should I continue taking Nucet Tablet?
Q: Can I take Nucet Tablet along with paracetamol?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 28 April 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]