Naropin 0.75% Injection
By ZYDUS HEALTHCARE LIMITED
20ml Injection in Vial
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Naropin 7 MG Description
Naropin Injection is an anaesthetic medicine. It is used during surgical procedures and to provide relief from acute pain. Naropin contains ropivacaine as active ingredient. This medicine acts by sto
pping the nerve impulse conduction, thus blocking the sensation. Naropin will be given to you at the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse.
|You Save||₹21.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Low blood pressure, nausea, headache, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Ropivacaine(7.0 Mg)
Uses of Naropin 7 MG
Used as anaesthesia during a surgical procedure to block the sensation. It is also used to provide relief from acute pain.
Contraindications of Naropin 7 MG
If you are allergic to ropivacaine, any other analgesics or any other ingredient of Naropin Injection.
Side effects of Naropin 7 MG
- Low blood pressure
- Urinary retention
Precautions and Warnings of Naropin 7 MG
Can I take Naropin Injection during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Naropin Injection in human pregnancy. You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during pregnancy.
Can I take Naropin Injection while breastfeeding?
It is not known if the component of Naropin Injection passes into the breastmilk. This medicine should be used if prescribed by your doctor during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Naropin Injection?
You may experience dizziness, decreased blood pressure and headache after taking Naropin. Thus, it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Naropin Injection?
Alcohol may worsen the side effect of Naropin. Thus, it is advised to avoid consuming alcohol. Talk to your doctor if you consume it often.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have heart, liver or kidney disease.
- You have a history of fits.
- You have decreased blood volume.
- You have a blood disorder such as porphyria.
- Naropin should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Naropin 7 MG
How Does It Work?
Ropivacaine acts by blocking the passage of nerve signal or nerve impulse conduction. Thereby reducing the pain and muscle movement.
Directions for Use of Naropin 7 MG
- Naropin Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any after care instructions given by doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Naropin 7 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Naropin Injection works or Naropin itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high/abnormal cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Storage and disposal of Naropin 7 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Naropin 7 MG
Naropin Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse; thus, chances of overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomfort or specific symptoms, inform your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of Naropin Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Naropin Injection by myself?
A: It is always advisable to get Naropin Injection from an experienced doctor or nurse. The doctor will observe you for some time after giving this medicine. So, this medicine should not be self-administered.
Q: What is the composition of Naropin Injection?
A: Naropin contains Ropivacaine as active ingredient. It is an anaesthetic medicine.
- Ropivacaine 7.5 mg / ml solution for injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Ropivacaine 7.5 mg / ml solution for injection - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- Naropin® Injection [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed