Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
By PANACEA BIOTEC LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules Description
Myelogen Forte Capsule is a nutritional supplement. It is used for nutritional deficiency (vitamins B6, B9, B12) and diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage due to diabetes). It contains vitamin B9 (also c
alled folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine) benfotiamine and alpha lipoic acid. It should be taken as recommended by the doctor. Useful in folic acid, vitamin B6 & vitamin B12 deficiencies. Also used as an adjuvant in diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage).
|You Save||₹27.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Nutritional deficiency, diabetic neuropathy|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1500.0 Mcg) + Alpha Lipoic Acid(100.0 Mg) + Benfotiamine(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.5 Mg) + Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(3.0 Mg)
Uses of Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Useful in folic acid, vitamin B6 & vitamin B12 deficiencies.
- Also used as an adjuvant in diabetic neuropathy (nerve damage).
Precautions and Warnings of Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, etc be sure to consult your doctor
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take Myelogen Forte Capsule if you are allergic to any of its components.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
- You should avoid consuming too much alcohol.
- You should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
- Vitamin/Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Myelogen Forte Capsule contains benfotiamine, vitamin B9, vitamin B12, vitamin B6 and alpha lipoic acid.
- Benfotiamine: It helps in metabolizing thiamine whose deficiency can cause diabetes nerve damage.
- Vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate): It plays a key role in certain reactions such as methylation and synthesis of chemical messengers (neurotransmitters). It may help improve nerve conduction in diabetic neuropathy. It is also required for amino acid metabolism, some important biochemical reactions, and the formation of blood cells....
- Alpha lipoic acid: It is a natural antioxidant which helps in protecting the nerve cells. It helps in reducing the hyperglycemia-induced cell death of nerves. It can also reduce pain, abnormal sensation, and numbness associated with diabetic neuropathy....
- Vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin): It helps in the formation of nerve cells and regeneration of damaged nerves in the brain. Apart from this it also plays an important role in red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis. ...
- Vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine): It protects nerves and reduce the chance of vitamin B6 deficiency.
Directions for Use of Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Take Myelogen Forte Capsule as directed by your doctor.
- You should swallow it with a glass of water, do not break, cut or chew the Capsule
- Do not consume it more than that recommended by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Myelogen Forte Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Myelogen Forte Capsule should be stored in cool & dry place protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Myelogen Forte Capsule?
A: Myelogen Forte Capsule contains vitamin B9 (also called folic acid or folate), vitamin B12 (also called mecobalamin or cynocobalamin or methylcobalamin) vitamin B6 (also called pyridoxine) benfotiamine and alpha lipoic acid.
- Benfotiamine [Internet]. Ravimiregister.ee. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy [Internet]. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
- Folic Acid: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
- NIH. Vitamin B6. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
- Biovim Capsule [Internet]. Alainapharma.com. 2022 [cited 14 June 2022]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you