Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Moxiforce Cv 625 tablet contains a combination of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. It belongs to the class of penicillin antibiotics. It typically helps to fight against various bacterial infections
f the skin, respiratory tract, urinary tract, bones, etc. You may feel nauseatic, experience diarrhoea, headache and dizziness on taking this medicine. Do not take this medicine if you are pregnant or are breastfeeding. Take Moxiforce cv 625 as per the recommendation of your doctor. Please consult your doctor before the use of this medicine.
|You Save||₹23.18 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Amoxycillin / Amoxicillin(500.0 Mg) + Clavulanic Acid(125.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Nausea, diarrhoea, dizziness, headache, and skin rash|
Uses of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or any of the ingredients of Moxiforce Cv 625.
- If you have a history of severe allergic reactions to any other antibiotic like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If you have experienced liver problems & jaundice with this medicine before.
Side effects of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Infection of skin and nails (mucocutaneous candidiasis)
- Difficulty in digestion
- Skin rashes and irritation (pruritis, urticaria)
- Elevated levels of liver enzymes
Precautions and Warnings of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You ever had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- You are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- You are an elderly patient.
- You have liver problems.
- You have a kidney problem as you may experience fits.
- You experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- You experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- You have diarrhoea and abdominal pain even after stopping treatment with this medicine.
- You have difficulty passing urine.
- It is recommended to use physical methods of contraception while using this medicine.
Mode of Action of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- No drug interaction reports are available for this combination. However, as Moxiforce Cv 625 contains amoxicillin & clavulanic acid, any interactions seen with these two components when taken alone may occur with this combination too....
- Increased risk of bleeding when taken with medicines used to thin the blood like warfarin, acenocoumarol. There is a need to check blood tests like PT-INR,
- Increased side effects when taken with methotrexate (used in the treatment of cancer).
- Medicines used to treat gout like allopurinol or probenecid.
- Medicines used to modify immune response during organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil.
Storage and disposal of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store the medicine at or below 25° in the original package to protect it from catching moisture
- Keep the medicine out of the reach of children and pets
- Dispose of any medicine that has passed its expiry date
Dosage of Moxiforce Cv 625mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Taking Moxiforce Cv 625 tablet in high doses may result in serious kidney damage and fits
- Symptoms of overdose include stomach disturbances, vomiting, diarrhoea, drowsiness and fluid retention
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can result in failure of therapy
- If you missed any dose of medicine take it as soon as you remember
- If it's time for your next dose then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule
- Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate the missed one.