Moiz Tube Of 50gm Cream
Moiz 2 %W/W Description
Moiz Tube Of 50gm Cream is a topical steroid containing Mometasone. These medicines are applied to the skin to alleviate the symptoms of skin diseases like dermatitis and eczema-like redness and itch
ng. Do not use it if you are allergic to steroids. Inform your doctor if you get any allergic reactions or there is no improvement in your condition. Use this medicine as advised by your doctor.
|You Save||₹21.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Cetyl Alcohol(2.0 %W/W)|
Uses of Moiz 2 %W/W
Contraindications of Moiz 2 %W/W
- If you are allergic to Mometasone or any other ingredient of the medicine.
- If you have rosacea, a skin condition affecting the face.
- If you have itching in your private parts, wounds, nappy rash, skin eruptions and skin infections.
- It can worsen acne, herpes, warts, chickenpox, ringworm or conditions like swelling near the mouth.
Side effects of Moiz 2 %W/W
- Allergic skin reactions
- Bacterial and secondary skin infections
- Acne inflammation or infection of the hair follicles
- Thinning of the skin
- Red marks
- Excessive hair growth
- Stretch marks
- Dry skin
- Dermatitis (redness and itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Moiz 2 %W/W
Other General Warnings
- You develop blurred vision or other visual disturbances.
- Your skin becomes irritated or sensitive.
- You develop an infection on your skin.
- Your psoriasis gets worse or you get raised bumps filled with pus under your skin.
- Your skin disease is worsening.
- Prolonged and larger use of this medicine may disturb the hormonal balance. It may lead to puffiness or rounding of the face, weakness, tiredness and dizziness in adults. In children, this may lead to delayed growth and development. Avoid smoking or flames after applying this medicine as it may cause burns....
Mode of Action of Moiz 2 %W/W
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Moiz 2 %W/W
- Use Moiz Tube Of 50gm Cream for local application on to the affected skin area.
- Follow the advice of your doctor and do not rub the medicine vigorously onto the skin.
- Moiz Tube Of 50gm Cream is not recommended for children under the age of 2.
- Do not use on your face for a longer period without the doctor's consultation.
- Do not put under your child’s nappy unless advised by your doctor.
- A bandage or plaster cover may not be needed for such a medicine application. Please check with your doctor.
- Do not use in or around your eyes and avoid accidental ingestion of medicine.
Interactions of Moiz 2 %W/W
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Moiz 2 %W/W
- The medicine should be stored below 25°C
- Keep it out of sight and reach of children
- Do not use it after the expiry date
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste
Dosage of Moiz 2 %W/W
- If you use this medicine more than you should or in large quantities, it may interfere with some hormone balance.
- These can be puffiness on the face, swelling of the face and weakness.
- The larger amount for a longer period may affect the growth and development in children.
- Accidental ingestion of medicine should not cause any concern. However, kindly consult your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
- If you forget to use your medicine at the suggested time, use it as soon as you remember, then carry on as before.
- Do not stop the medicine abruptly if you feel better without consulting your doctor.
- It is advised to reduce the use gradually before stopping use.