Himalaya Bleminor Antiblemish Cream Tube Of 30 Ml
Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream is an Ayurveda medication used to cure hyperpigmentation. Liquorice, Almond, Vateria Indica, and Silk Cotton Tree are the main constituents in Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream. Its dosage is determined by the patient's age, gender, and medical history.
The ingredients of the Bleminor cream tube are anti-inflammatory and antioxidants and help avoid hyperpigmentation due to repeated irritation. It also helps in altering skin discolouration. This Anti Blemish Cream Tube is safe to use and does not have any side effects.
- Easy to use
- Liquorice (Yashtimadhu): Prevents and regulates the formation of melanin.
- Indian Copal Tree (Sarja): Reduces the synthesis and production of melanin.
- Silk Cotton Tree: Has antioxidant qualities to inhibit the development of melanin.
- Almond (Vatada): Skin is rejuvenated, and teething improves.
- Controls melasma and hyperpigmentation under harsh conditions.
- Restores the skin after an injury to its usual tone.
- Easy to use and pocket friendly.
- Can be used at any time of the day.
- Leaves your face looking refreshed and glowing.
- The Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream leaves no excess oil.
How to Use
- Take in your palm enough Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream and apply it gently across your face.
- Put a facial wash or a light lotion to clean your face.
- With a clean cloth, pat it dry.
- Apply the Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream to the afflicted region in tiny amounts.
- Wash your face with water at room temperature before using the cream.
- Clean your skin with mild face wash before you use Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream.
- Avoid excessive usage of Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream.
- Strictly follow your doctor's prescription.
- Make sure that you keep it dry and cold.
Q 1. Is it safe for pregnant ladies to use Himalayan Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream?
Ans. Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream does not have any adverse effects on pregnant women.
Q 2. Is Himalayas Anti-Blemish Cream safe to use during lactation?
Ans. The Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream is entirely safe for ladies who are breastfeeding.
Q 3. Can one drink alcohol when using Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream?
Ans. Drinking alcohol while Himalaya products do not generate adverse effects with Himalaya Bleminor Anti Blemish Cream.