Himalaya Platenza Tablets - 20's
The Himalaya Platenza Tablets are helpful when it comes to increasing platelet count and combating thrombocytopenia (decreased platelet count). In Dengue, the platelet count is generally reduced due to the presence of antibodies against platelets, bone marrow suppression and infected cells destroying the platelets. In such situations, these tablets are highly beneficial to increase the platelet count and bring it back to normal levels. It is also useful in Malaria. These tablets decrease peripheral platelet destruction and help to strengthen the host immune system. The Himalaya Platenza Tablets are specially formulated with powerful natural ingredients such as Papaya, Maricha, Guduchi, Budhatri, etc. that provide antipyretic, hepatoprotective and anti-viral properties. The Carica papaya complex has a bio enhancer action that assists in replenishing the platelet levels. Each pack of the Himalaya Platenza Tablets contains 20 tablets.
- The Himalaya Platenza Tablets is a phytopharmaceutical formulation recommended for clinical conditions associated with mild to moderate thrombocytopenia such as in Dengue and Malaria.
- They have a Carica papaya complex that acts as a bio enhancer, tackling low platelet counts.
- It decreases the peripheral platelet destruction, thereby mitigating any further decrease in platelet levels.
- The tablets are formulated using potent ingredients from the lap of nature, such as Papaya, Maricha, Guduchi, Budhatri, etc.
- Papaya possesses anti-dengue and platelet augmentation function, thereby decreasing peripheral platelet destruction.
- Guduchi and Budhatri strengthen the immune system owing to their antipyretic, antiviral and hepatoprotective properties.
- Maricha acts as an antipyretic and bioavailability enhancer.
- These tablets have a fast mode of action and are capable of giving quicker results.
- It can be used to increase platelet counts, recommended for use in clinical conditions associated with mild to moderate thrombocytopenia.
- It is useful in diseases like Dengue and Malaria.
- It has a hepatoprotective action (protects the liver).
- The product also comes with anti-viral and antipyretic (fever-reducing) properties.
- It also acts as a potent cleansing agent for the liver, thereby healing many chronic liver diseases.
- It has a fast mode of action and good tolerability.
How to Use
- Take 1 to 2 tablets twice daily or as directed by the physician.
- The tablets can be consumed with lukewarm water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not consume more than the recommended dose per day.
- For pregnant and breastfeeding women, it is ideal to consult a doctor regarding the safety of consumption of these tablets.
- Keep away from children.
Q1: Is the Himalaya Platenza Tablet habit-forming or addictive?
Ans: No, the Himalaya Platenza Tablet does not produce a habit-forming effect.
Q2: Does Himalaya Platenza Tablet cause drowsiness?
Ans: No, it does not cause drowsiness. You can operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after taking the Himalaya Platenza Tablet.
Q3: Is the use of the Himalaya Platenza Tablet safe for children?
Ans: No, the Himalaya Platenza Tablet is not suitable for consumption by children.
Q4: Is Dengue contagious from person to person?
Ans: No, Dengue is not contagious and cannot spread merely via contact. The Dengue virus is carried and transmitted by a female Aedes aegypti mosquito.