Maxopen 1gm Injection
Maxopen 1 G Description
Maxopen Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Maxopen Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end antibi
otic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
Uses of Maxopen 1 G
- Maxopen Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Maxopen 1 G
Side effects of Maxopen 1 G
Precautions and Warnings of Maxopen 1 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Maxopen 1 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Maxopen 1 G
Interactions of Maxopen 1 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Maxopen Injection works, or Maxopen Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Maxopen 1 G
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.