Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule Description
Maxgalin M Capsule is a combination medicine that is used for the treatment of nerve-related pain (or neuropathic pain, a condition of an abnormal painful sensation in different body parts due to ner
ve damage) in adults. It contains pregabalin and methylcobalamin. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It is advised to tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days any other health issues you have such as heart problems, liver or kidney problems. Take this medicine at the same time each day for optimal results.
|Contains||Pregabalin(150.0 Mg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Dizziness, mood changes, headache, blurred vision, giddiness|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHY|
- Miol P CapsuleBy D.r. Johns Lab Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 168.75₹ 143.4444% CHEAPER₹ 14.34/Capsule
- Revlin M Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 160.69₹ 136.5947% CHEAPER₹ 13.66/Capsule
Uses of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Contraindications of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Side effects of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
- Blurred vision
- Increased appetite
- Mood changes
- Sleep disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Other General Warnings
- You experience allergies like bumps and swelling in the skin, itching, difficulty in breathing, etc after taking this medicine.
- You are experiencing vision problems, dizziness and sleepiness, etc. Also, this can lead to accidental injury (fall) in elderly patients. Be cautious if you are an elderly patient.
- You have an existing medical condition such as liver or kidney problem, fits, heart-related problem, low level of vitamin B12, etc.
- You experience a low mood or mood changes, talk to your doctor.
- It is advised not to stop this medicine abruptly, your doctor shall gradually decrease the dose.
Mode of Action of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
How Does It Work?
- Pregabalin works by reducing the release of a chemical in nerves responsible for the sensation of pain.
- Methylcobalamin is a form of vitamin B12 which helps in the formation of myelin, covering nerves and healing damaged nerves.
Directions for Use of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
- It should be taken as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
Interactions of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Maxgalin M Capsule if taken at the same time. Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder. ...
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for brain-related disorders like lorazepam, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, etc.
- The interaction of this medicine with other medicines is not clearly understood. Thus, you should tell your doctor about all the medicines you are currently taking or had taken in the last few days.
Storage and disposal of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
- Store it below 25°C protected from light and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Dosage of Maxgalin M 150mg Capsule
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is it a normal painkiller?
Q: Can I stop taking this medication on my own?
Q: What is neuropathic pain and how is it different from muscle pain?
- Neuropathic pain occurs due to damage or injury of the nerves responsible for transferring information to the brain and spinal cord from the skin, muscles and other body parts. It is characterized by symptoms like burning, stabbing and pricking sensation, etc....
- Muscle pain occurs due to the tearing and stretching of muscles or tendons. It is characterized by symptoms like muscle pain, joint pain, restricted motions, etc.