Lynx 300mg Ampoule Of 1ml Injection
Lynx 300 MG Description
Lynx Injection contains an antibiotic medicine called Lincomycin, which is used for the treatment of serious bacterial infections in cases where other commonly used antibiotics have failed to cure or
could not be used due to allergic issues. Lynx Injection is to be used very judiciously when the sensitivity of infection-causing bacteria to Lincomycin has been confirmed. It should be taken only when clearly prescribed by your doctor as this injection may lead to side effects which may present as mild diarrhoea or even life-threatening Clostridium infections.
Uses of Lynx 300 MG
Contraindications of Lynx 300 MG
Side effects of Lynx 300 MG
- Feeling sick, vomiting
- Abdominal pain and discomfort
- Mild-to-severe diarrhoea
- Mouth and tongue ulcers
- Skin rashes and itching
- Secondary infections
- Serious allergic reaction, rashes, swelling around and inside the mouth, breathing difficulty
- Ringing sound in ears
- Low blood pressure
- Disturbance in liver and kidney functions
- Pain or soreness on injection site
Precautions and Warnings of Lynx 300 MG
Other General Warnings
- You experience diarrhoea after starting this injection as this may lead to life-threatening condition (Clostridium difficile associated diarrhoea).
- You experience an allergic reaction after starting this injection (inform your doctor immediately, as it may lead to serious anaphylactic reaction).
- You have any problem related to your stomach or gut.
- You suffer from any kidney, liver or heart disorder.
- You have a problem with breathing.
- You have a history of allergies.
Mode of Action of Lynx 300 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lynx 300 MG
- Lynx Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self inject, follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Lynx 300 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant administration of Lynx Injection with medicines like succinylcholine, atracurium, vecuronium should be avoided as it may add on to its effects.
- Tell Your doctor about all the medicines or herbal supplements that you are taking before starting this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Lynx 300 MG
- Store Lynx Injection at a temperature of 20° to 25°C
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.