Lynx 500mg 15'S Capsules
Lynx 500 MG Description
Lynx Capsule contains lincomycin, an antibiotic used to treat infection of lungs, airways, mouth, soft tissues and skin caused by various organisms. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria furt
her preventing its spread. Lynx Capsule is used when other antibiotics are ineffective. It should not be used to treat viral infections. Take this medicine at the prescribed dose for a prescribed duration at the same time for optimal benefit. Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and medication you are currently taking. If you experience any other symptoms while on this medication, reach out to your doctor or visit a nearby clinic or hospital.
Uses of Lynx 500 MG
Contraindications of Lynx 500 MG
Side effects of Lynx 500 MG
- Vaginal infection
- Inflammed oesophagus
- Rash, itch
- Fever, pain in the joint
- Inflammation of stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Lynx 500 MG
Other General Warnings
- You had an allergic reaction.
- You have a history of any medical condition such as liver, kidney, intestine.
- You had or have myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other medication.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You experience severe diarrhoea.
- Your doctor might ask you to perform kidney and liver tests when on Lynx Capsule.
Mode of Action of Lynx 500 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lynx 500 MG
Interactions of Lynx 500 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of medicine used as a neuromuscular blocking agent such as rocuronium, tracrium increases when used along with Lynx Capsule.
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lynx 500 MG
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lynx 500 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lynx when I feel better?
Q: Can the use of Lynx Capsule cause diarrhoea?
- Yes, the use of Lynx Capsule can cause diarrhoea along with the desired effect but not everyone gets them.
- It is an antibiotic which kills both good and bad bacteria when good bacteria present in the intestine gets killed, it can cause diarrhoea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhoea, talk to your doctor about it....