Lulizol 1% Cream 30gm
By KLM LABORATORIES PVT LTD
30g Cream in Tube
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lulizol 1 % Description
Lulizol Cream is meant for treating fungal skin infections in adults. It contains luliconazole, an anti-fungal medicine. It is not to be used near the eyes, mouth or vagina. It is meant for external
use only and should be used as recommended by the doctor or pharmacist. Burning sensation, itching, redness, and rash are some of the side effects of this medicine. They usually go away with time, but if you feel your condition deteriorates, you should consult your doctor right away.
|You Save||₹39.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Skin irritation, itching, burning sensation|
Check more medicines with composition as Luliconazole(1.0 %)
Uses of Lulizol 1 %
Lulizol Cream is used in the treatment of fungal infections of the skin in adults.
Contraindications of Lulizol 1 %
There are no specific contraindications of Lulizol Cream identified during use. However, it is advisable to consult your doctor if you have any health-related concerns.
Side effects of Lulizol 1 %
- Skin irritation
- Secondary skin infection
- Burning sensation
- Local skin reactions at the site of application
Precautions and Warnings of Lulizol 1 %
Can I apply Lulizol Cream during pregnancy?
There is limited safety information regarding the use of Lulizol Cream in pregnancy. Hence, it is recommended to consult your doctor before using it in pregnancy. Avoid applying it to the larger skin areas for a prolonged period.
Can I apply Lulizol Cream while breastfeeding?
Lulizol Cream can be used while breastfeeding as the absorbed quantities via the skin is very low. However, it must not be applied to the breast, nipple or nearby area. Make sure to not apply to the area, which may come in direct contact with the infant's skin while feeding or any large skin area for a prolonged period.
Can I drive if I have applied Lulizol Cream?
Yes, Lulizol Cream is to be applied to the skin on the affected area and does not interfere with your ability to drive.
Can I consume alcohol if I have applied Lulizol Cream?
Alcohol may directly not interact with the action of Lulizol Cream. However, it can delay the healing of infection. Thus one should avoid consuming alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience any local allergies after using Lulizol Cream.
- You should not use this medicine for any other ailment except for the one prescribed by your doctor.
- You should not give it to other people, even if they have the same symptoms that you have.
- This medicine should not be applied to the eyes or vagina.
- If your eyes come in contact with this medicine, then wash your eyes with water immediately and if there are any symptoms, then consult your doctor.
- This medicine should not be used for children under 12 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lulizol 1 %
How Does It Work?
Lulizol Cream works by inhibiting the action of a coenzyme in the fungal cell wall. This blocks the formation of a substance called ergosterol, essential for cell wall formation in fungus. This leads to decreased production of ergosterol and prevents the growth of fungus....
Directions for Use of Lulizol 1 %
- Lulizol Cream should be used for external application only as prescribed by your doctor.
- Wash your hands properly after you apply Lulizol Cream unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- Avoid touching the tip of the container to the infected area as it may contaminate Lulizol Cream.
- It should be applied to the affected area as a thin film and on 1 inch of skin around the affected area.
- It is not meant for use near the mouth, eye or vagina.
Interactions of Lulizol 1 %
Interactions with other medicines
- Since this medicine is to be used externally on the skin, it is less likely to interact with other medicines.
- Lulizol Cream used in a larger amount for a prolonged period may interact with the action of omeprazole (used in acidity).
- You should consult your doctor if you are on any other medicines along with Lulizol Cream.
Storage and disposal of Lulizol 1 %
- Store Lulizol Cream at room temperature between 20°C to 25°C.
- Keep this medicine out of the reach of children and pets.
- Once opened should be used within one month.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, and do not throw it in trash or wastewater.
Dosage of Lulizol 1 %
Overdosage of Lulizol Cream is rare and no information is available on its overdose. If you have applied too much of this medicine, then wipe off the extra medicine with cotton or tissue immediately. If you experience any local symptoms after application, then reach out to your doctor....
Missed a Dose
If you forget to use Lulizol Cream at the suggested time, then use it as soon as you remember & carry on as before. Do not stop this medicine abruptly if you feel better without consulting your doctor....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Is Lulizol Cream suitable for skin allergy?
A: Lulizol Cream is used for the treatment of fungal skin infection. It is not useful for allergic skin disease. However, it may be used for secondary infections with allergy. You should consult your doctor before using Lulizol Cream.
Q: Can Lulizol Cream be useful for skin burns?
A: Lulizol Cream is used for the treatment of fungal skin infection. It is not useful for skin burns.
Q: How should I use Lulizol Cream?
- Use Lulizol Cream as your doctor tells you to use it.
- Apply a thin layer of the medicine to the affected skin areas.
- Extend the application to about 1 inch of the surrounding skin.
- Do not rub the medicine. Wash your hands after you apply Lulizol Cream.
Q: How does Lulizol Cream work?
A: Lulizol Cream contains medicine named Luliconazole, which is an anti-fungal medicine. It damages the cell membrane of fungal cells and eventually kills them.
Q: When to stop Lulizol Cream use?
A: You must use Lulizol Cream as per your doctor's advice. Do not use it for more than two weeks. If your condition is not improving, consult your doctor.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed