By TORRENT PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lucitor Tablet Description
Lucitor Tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), pyridoxine (vitamin B6), methylcobalamin (vitamin B12). It is used for the prevention and treatment of de
ficiency of vitamin B6, B9, and B12. It is beneficial for the overall growth of the body by providing essential vitamins. Lucitor Tablet is uniquely formulated for neurological support. It also supports the healthy functioning of nerves and blood. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels.
|You Save||₹13.83 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Anemia, nerve health, weakness|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(0.5 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(1.0 Mcg) + Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.5 Mg)
3 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lucitor Tablet
- Vitagreat Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 108.77₹ 92.45₹ 9.24/Tablet
- Hifolate TabletBy Resilient Cosmeceuticals Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 260.00₹ 221.00₹ 14.73/Tablet
- Folsafe L Tablets 15'sBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 261.08₹ 221.92₹ 14.79/Tablet
Uses of Lucitor Tablet
- For the treatment and management of anaemia.
- To support the healthy functioning of nerves and the brain.
- Boost your energy levels and manage fatigue and weakness.
Precautions and Warnings of Lucitor Tablet
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are allergic to any component of Lucitor Tablet.
- You have any health condition or taking any medicine or supplement. Be sure to consult your doctor.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Lucitor Tablet
- Pyridoxine or vitamin B6 is required by the body for utilising and storing energy from protein and carbohydrates. It is also required for the formation of blood cells.
- Folic acid or vitamin B9 helps the body form red blood cells. It also reduces the chances of birth defects (spina bifida) in newborns.
- Methylcobalamin or vitamin B12 helps keep your nervous system healthy. It also helps the body utilise energy from food and make blood cells.
Directions for Use of Lucitor Tablet
- Take Lucitor Tablet as suggested by your doctor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of Lucitor Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Lucitor Tablet
Store in a cool and dry place. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Lucitor Tablet used for?
A: Lucitor Tablet is used for the prevention and treatment of deficiency of vitamin B6, B9, and B12. It is beneficial for the overall growth of the body by providing essential vitamins. It is uniquely formulated for neurological support. It also supports the healthy functioning of nerves and blood. It may also improve the health of your skin and boost your energy levels
Q: What are Lucitor Tablet side effects?
A: Lucitor Tablet usually has no side effects if taken in recommended dose and duration. However, if you experience any unusual symptoms like fluctuations in blood pressure, nausea, stomach upset, etc. inform the doctor.
Q: How many Tablet of Lucitor I should take in a day?
A: The doctor will decide the dose and duration of this supplement after assessing the health condition. It is recommended to take this supplement regularly for better results.
Q: What is Lucitor Tablet dosage?
A: You should follow the doctor's instructions regarding the dosage and frequency of taking Lucitor Tablets. You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Q: When to take Lucitor Tablet?
A: Lucitor Tablet should ideally be taken after food or as advised by the doctor. It is advisable to take it regularly for maximum effectiveness.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you