Lorsaid Sd 8mg Tablet
Lorsaid Sd 8 MG Description
Lorsaid Sd Tablet is used to relieve pain & inflammation of joints associated with osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. It contains lornoxicam as its main component. It belongs to a class of medicin
s called NSAIDs (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs).
Uses of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
Contraindications of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
- If you are allergic to lornoxicam or any other ingredients of Lorsaid Sd Tablet.
- If you have problems with your heart, such as heart failure
- You suffer from any liver or kidney disease
- If you are already taking other pain killer medicines like ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin).
- If you have a history of known allergy or skin reactions to pain killers like ibuprofen, celecoxib or acetylsalicylic acid (aspirin) or develop it after starting treatment.
- If you have or had stomach or intestinal ulcers, bleeding or perforation in the stomach or gut related or unrelated to the use of painkillers
- If you have any bleeding disorders
- If your blood platelet count is low
- If you are more than 6 months pregnant
Side effects of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys
- You suffer from or have a history of bleeding disorder
- You have asthma
- You suffer from lupus (SLE)
- You suffer from any blood clotting disorder or are taking any blood thinners
- You suffer from conditions such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis
- You have chickenpox
- You have been taking this medicine for more than 3 months
- You are above 60 years of age
Mode of Action of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
- Lorsaid Sd Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- It should be taken before food.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Lorsaid Sd Tablet works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat stomach ulcers, heart problems, psychiatric illnesses, diabetes, cancer or are taking blood thinners, steroids, water pills or antibiotics.
Storage and disposal of Lorsaid Sd 8 MG
- Store Lorsaid Sd Tablets in a clean & dry place away from direct heat, moisture & sunlight
- Keep away from children & pets.