Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
Lml 60mg Pfs Injection Description
Lml Injection is a blood thinner medicine that is used to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from angina. It contains Enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It works by preventing blood clot for
mation and also prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. It is also used as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection and the dose and duration will be decided based on the close assessment of your health condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹10.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Enoxaparin (Low Molecular Weight Heparin)|
|Uses||Prevent blood clots and chest pain|
|Side effects||Fever, dizziness, diarrhoea, bleeding in gums, increased menstrual flow|
Uses of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
Contraindications of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
- If you are allergic to Enoxaparin or any other ingredients of the Lml Injection.
- If you are suffering from any blood disorder or have any bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
- Injection site bleeding
- Bleeding in gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Fast heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
Other General Warnings
Mode of Action of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
- Lml Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
- Reach out to your doctor if you experience any undesirable effects right after taking this injection.
Interactions of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Lml Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Certain medicines such as other blood thinners, pain killers if taken along can increase the risk of bleeding thus, should be discontinued before initiating treatment with the Lml.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the package.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lml 60mg Pfs Injection
- Lml Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose on this medicine.
- However, if you experience severe bleeding from the gums, nose or anus right after taking this injection, please inform your doctor immediately.
- A significant overdose of this medicine could even lead to internal bleeding.