Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
By ALPIC BIOTECH LTD
Price to be Updated
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lml Injection is a blood thinner medicine that is used to prevent blood clots in patients suffering from angina. It contains Enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It works by preventing blood clot form
ation and also prevents blockages in the blood vessels of the body. It is also used as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection and the dose and duration will be decided based on the close assessment of your health condition. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from before starting this medicine....
Uses of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
Lml Injection is used to prevent blood clots and as a precautionary medicine for patients who have undergone surgeries. It is also useful for patients who are suffering from angina, that is, chest pai
n due to reduced blood flow to the heart....
Contraindications of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
- If you are allergic to Enoxaparin or any other ingredients of the Lml Injection.
- If you are suffering from any blood disorder or have any bleeding in the gastrointestinal tract.
Side effects of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
- Injection site bleeding
- Bleeding in gums
- Increased menstrual flow
- Fast heartbeat
Precautions and Warnings of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
Can I take the Lml Injection during pregnancy?
As there is limited information, the Lml Injection can be taken by pregnant women only if it is prescribed by a doctor.
Can I take the Lml Injection while breastfeeding?
Lml Injection should be used while breastfeeding only if prescribed by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have taken the Lml Injection?
One of the known side effects of Lml Injection is dizziness. Thus, you should avoid driving if you are feeling dizzy.
Can I consume alcohol with the Lml Injection?
The interaction of the Lml Injection with alcohol is unknown. Please consult with your doctor for more details.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
You have diabetes, liver or kidney-related problems. You have undergone some surgery. You are suffering from any blood-related disease. You recently suffered a stroke or have high blood pressure.
Mode of Action of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
How Does It Work?
Enoxaparin in the Lml Injection works as an anticoagulant and helps in preventing blood clots.
Directions for Use of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
- Lml Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
- Reach out to your doctor if you experience any undesirable effects right after taking this injection.
Interactions of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
Interactions with other medicines
- Lml Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have aplanned surgery or vaccination scheduled....Read more
- Certain medicines such as other blood thinners, pain killers if taken along can increase the risk of bleeding thus, should be discontinued before initiating treatment with the Lml.
Interactions with food items
There is no known interaction with food. However, please inform your doctor if you encounter any food interaction with natural blood thinners like ginger, garlic and ginkgo.
Storage and disposal of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
- Store this injection under the conditions mentioned on the package.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Lml 60mg Pfs Inj
- Lml Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely to get an overdose on this medicine.
- However, if you experience severe bleeding from the gums, nose or anus right after taking this injection, please inform your doctor immediately.
- A significant overdose of this medicine could even lead to internal bleeding.
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by your doctor or nurse about when the Lml Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have mi
ssed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does the Lml Injection contain?
A: Lml Injection contains enoxaparin as its active ingredient. It is a blood thinner.
Last Updated on: 04 Jun 2021 | 04:39 PM (IST)
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved