L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
By FOURRTS INDIA LABORATORIES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
L Montus Abl Tablet contains a combination of montelukast, levocetirizine and ambroxol as active substances. It is used to treat symptoms of allergic rhinitis such as a runny or stuffy nose, sneezing
, red, itchy and watery eyes, productive (wet) cough and to treat blockage, swelling and irritation associated with bronchial asthma. L Montus Abl Tablet works by blocking the chemical substances leukotrienes and histamine responsible for causing allergic symptoms. This medicine also helps to loosen the mucous thus making breathing easy. L Montus Abl Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age. Take it as in the exact dose and for the prescribed duration.
|You Save||₹34.35 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Levocetirizine(5.0 Mg) + Ambroxol(75.0 Mg)|
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea|
Check more medicines with composition as Montelukast(10.0 Mg) + Levocetirizine(5.0 Mg) + Ambroxol(75.0 Mg)
1 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Alerfix Total Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 287.95₹ 244.7616.14% CHEAPER₹ 16.32/Tablet
Uses of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
L Montus Abl Tablet is used to treat allergic rhinitis, asthma, and productive (wet) cough.
Contraindications of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to montelukast, levocetirizine, ambroxol, or any other component of L Montus Abl Tablet.
- If you have kidney failure.
Side effects of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
Precautions and Warnings of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take L Montus Abl Tablet during pregnancy?
L Montus Abl Tablet should not be consumed during pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the unborn baby. Talk to your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant. Inform your doctor if you are on any other medication.
Can I take L Montus Abl Tablet while breastfeeding?
L Montus Abl Tablet passes into the breastmilk and may cause harm to the baby. Inform your doctor if you are a lactating mother.
Can I drive if I have consumed L Montus Abl Tablet?
L Montus Abl Tablet does not affect the ability to drive. However, if you experience dizziness, drowsiness, headache, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with L Montus Abl Tablet?
No, you should not consume alcohol with L Montus Abl Tablet. It might reduce the effectiveness and increases the drowsiness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or had any kidney disease or disorder.
- You are giving it to the elderly patient with age more than 65 years.
- You experience any psychiatric events after taking L Montus Abl Tablet.
- You experience any unusual symptoms.
- You plan to undergo allergy skin tests.
- L Montus Abl Tablet should not be replaced with other medicine suddenly.
- L Montus Abl Tablet should not be used for acute asthma attacks.
- L Montus Abl Tablet should not be used for children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Montelukast helps control the symptoms by blocking the actions of substances in the body called leukotrienes, which cause narrowing and swelling of airways in the lungs and cause symptoms of allergic rhinitis and asthma....
- Levocetirizine acts by blocking the action of histamine, a natural substance produced by the body during an allergic reaction and improves allergic symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, throat irritation....
- Ambroxol clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucous (phlegm) in the airway tract. Therefore, it improves breathing and reduces cough.
Directions for Use of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
- L Montus Abl Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way L Montus Abl Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Medicine used to treat fits and tuberculosis such as phenytoin, phenobarbital and rifampin decrease the effect of L Montus Abl Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used to treat abnormal blood lipid levels such as gemfibrozil may increase the effect of L Montus Abl Tablet when co-administered.
- Medicine used to treat a viral infection like ritonavir increases the effect of L Montus Abl Tablet when co-administered.
Storage and disposal of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store L Montus Abl Tablet at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of L Montus Abl Strip Of 10 Tablets
Excess of L Montus Abl Tablet may cause stomach pain, sleepiness, thirst, headache, vomiting, and drowsiness. If you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of L Montus Abl Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking L Montus Abl Tablet if I feel better?
A: Do not stop taking L Montus Abl Tablet until and unless your doctor advises you. If you stop taking this medicine, it can lead to a serious breathing problem, which can be very dangerous. The doctor will gradually decrease the dose as per the need.
Q: Can I take an additional dose of L Montus Abl Tablet during a sudden asthma attack?
A: No, L Montus Abl Tablet should not be used for sudden (acute) asthma attacks as it takes time to act and it does not relieve your obstructive symptoms immediately. You must use an asthma inhaler for any such emergencies. Reach out to your doctor immediately.
Q: Can I take L Montus Abl Tablet for a dry cough?
A: L Montus Abl Tablet contains ambroxol which is mucolytic, it thins and loosens the mucous. It is more effective for wet cough. Take it, if it is prescribed by your doctor. Do not self-medicate.
- Montelukast 10 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- Gee LS. Shinoxol Tablet [Internet]. National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA). 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 6 June 2022]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed