Kutub 30mg Tablet
By HETERO HEALTHCARE LIMITED
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kutub 30 mg tablet contains Dapoxetine, which belongs to the group of medicines called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Kutub 30 mg tablet is indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men between the ages of 18 and 64. Premature ejaculation is a condition where a man ejaculates as quickly as possible during sexual contact, and therefore, Kutub 30 mg tablet helps people who have difficulty controlling ejaculation achieve better control during sexual intimacy by extending the time it takes to ejaculate. By increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, dapoxetine will help increase ejaculation time and improve control. Several side effects, such as sleepiness, drowsiness, headache, irregular heartbeat, dry mouth, constipation, nausea, weight gain, slurred or slow speaking, and congested nose, can occur with the use of Kutub 30 mg Tablet. Most of these side effects caused by Kutub 30 mg tablets disappear over time without any medical attention. If they persist or worsen, speak to your doctor. Kutub 30 mg tablet is not recommended if you suffer from certain medical conditions as it can have adverse effects. Kutub 30 mg tablet is taken orally 1 to 3 hours before sexual intercourse with or without food or as instructed by your doctor. Kutub 30 mg tablets are not indicated for use in women and children below 18 years of age. It is not advisable to take more than one dose in 24 hours. Kutub 30 mg tablets are not to be taken regularly....
|You Save||₹39.60 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Side effects||Sleepiness, drowsiness, headache, irregular heartbeat, dry mouth, constipation, nausea, weight gain, slurred or slow speaking, and congested nose|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION|
Check more medicines with composition as Dapoxetine(30.0 Mg)
Uses of Kutub 30 MG
- As per CDSCO, Kutub 30 mg tablets are used in the treatment of premature ejaculation.
Contraindications of Kutub 30 MG
- The use of Kutub 30 mg is regulated in the following cases:
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to duloxetine
- If you have kidney, liver, and heart diseases
- If you are taking or have taken other medicines for depression within the last 14 days
- If you have glaucoma because duloxetine can increase the pressure in your eye
- If you experience seizures or fits, manic episodes, or bipolar disorder
- If you bruise easily
Side effects of Kutub 30 MG
- Irregular heartbeat
- Dry mouth
- Weight gain
- Slurred or slow speaking
- Congested nose
- Side effects are usually not serious and go away as your body adapts to the medication. If they persist or cause you concern, speak with your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings of Kutub 30 MG
Can I take Kutub 30 mg tablets during pregnancy?
Kutub 30 mg tablets are not indicated for use by women. Animal studies have not shown direct or indirect harmful effects on fertility, pregnancy, or embryonic/foetal development.
Can I take Kutub 30 mg tablets while breastfeeding?
Kutub 30 mg tablets are not indicated for use by women. Animal studies have not shown direct or indirect harmful effects on lactation. Dapoxetine or its metabolites are not known to be excreted in human milk.
Can I drive if I have taken Kutub 30 mg tablets?
It is not known what effect Kutub 30 mg tablets have on a person's ability to drive or use machines. However, dizziness, disturbance of attention, syncope, blurred vision and somnolence have been reported in subjects receiving dapoxetine in clinical trials. Consequently, patients should be warned not to drive or operate machines when they are taking Kutub 30 mg Tablets.
Can I consume alcohol with the Kutub 30 mg tablets?
Taking Kutub 30 mg tablets while drinking alcohol may result in alcohol-related neurotoxicity and adverse events, including syncope, which may lead to accidental injury; therefore, patients should avoid alcohol while taking Kutub 30 mg tablets.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Talk to your doctor if
- You are on any other medications.
- You suffer from kidney problems.
- You are an individual below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Kutub 30 MG
How Does It Work?
Kutub 30 mg Tablet is indicated for the treatment of premature ejaculation in men between the ages of 18 and 64. Premature ejaculation is a condition where a man ejaculates as quickly as possible during sexual contact, and therefore Kutub 30 mg Tablet helps people who have difficulty controlling ejaculation achieve better control during sexual intimacy by extending the time it takes to ejaculate. By increasing the levels of serotonin in the brain, dapoxetine will help increase ejaculation time and improve control....
Directions for Use of Kutub 30 MG
- Kutub 30 mg tablets should be taken orally or according to the directions of your physician. The dosage of your treatment will be determined by your medical history, age, and gender.
- Kutub 30 mg tablets are meant to be swallowed orally with no chewing or crushing. Your doctor will tell you how often to take them based on your medical condition.
- Kutub 30 mg tablet is taken as needed approximately 1 to 3 hours prior to sexual activity.
- Do not double the dose; make sure to take it as suggested by your doctor.
- Kutub 30 mg tablet is not intended for continuous daily use. Kutub 30 mg tablet should be taken only when sexual activity is anticipated. Kutub 30 mg tablets must not be taken more frequently than once every 24 hours....
Interactions of Kutub 30 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Kutub 30 mg tablets interaction with other medicines:
- medicines used in the treatment of chest pain such as amyl nitrite and nitroglycerin
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors used to treat depression
- antidepressants such as lithium and hypericum perforatum
- medicine used to treat psychosis such as thioridazine
- antibiotic such as linezolid
- pain killer such as tramadol
- medicine that regulates sleep, such as tryptophan
- medicines used to treat migraine
Interactions with food items
- There is nothing specific in food that you should completely avoid.
- However, you should not consume alcohol as it may interact with Kutub 30 mg Tab and decrease the effect.
- Avoid heavy meals before taking Kutub 30 mg tablets as it may cause the medicine to delay its effect.
Storage and disposal of Kutub 30 MG
Ensure that Kutub 30 mg tablets are secure so they can't be taken by a toddler or pet. It is best to keep Kutub 30 mg tablets in well-ventilated rooms since heat and humidity can damage your medicines. Some medicines require refrigeration; check the label of the Kutub 30 mg tablet for more information....
Dosage of Kutub 30 MG
In general, symptoms of overdose with SSRIs include somnolence, gastrointestinal disturbances such as nausea and vomiting, tachycardia, tremor, agitation, and dizziness.
Missed a Dose
Consume it as soon as you remember it, and do not double your dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: I am a diabetic patient. Can I take a Kutub 30 mg tablet?
A: Yes, a diabetic patient can take Kutub 30 mg tablets. But you should not take it without consulting your doctor first.
Q: Can Kutub 30 mg tablets cause addiction?
A: Generally, Kutub 30 mg tablets do not cause addiction, but men may be dependent on the use of it to achieve results; however, it is not recommended that you take Kutub 30 mg tablets more than one dose in 24 hours. Also, it is not advised to take Kutub 30 mg tablets regularly.
Q: Is it safe to use Kutub 30 mg tablet?
A: You should use Kutub 30 mg tablet exactly as prescribed by the doctor. The common side-effects of Kutub 30 mg tablets are dizziness, headache, nausea, stuffy nose, facial flushing, indigestion, dry mouth, and vision problems. However, they are not serious and resolve on their own without any help.
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.