Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Kurazol Shampoo 100ml Description
Kurazol Shampoo is used in dandruff and flaky scalp. It contains a combination of ketoconazole and zinc pyrithione as its active ingredients. Ketoconazole binds to the fungal cell membrane and inhibi
ts its growth by altering the permeability of cell membranes. Kurazol Shampoo should be used as advised by your doctor.
- Myket Zp Shampoo 100mlBy Kivi Labs Limited100ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 355.00₹ 355.00₹
- Zocon Kz Shampoo 60mlBy Fdc Limited60ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 254.00₹ 215.90₹
- Zocon Kz Shampoo 5mlBy Fdc Limited5ml Shampoo in BottleMRP 21.75₹ 18.49₹
Uses of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Contraindications of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Side effects of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
- Dry hair
- Skin burning sensation
- Thinning of the hair
- Change of hair texture
Precautions and Warnings of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Other General Warnings
- Your skin condition doesn't improve, worsens or if you experience any side effects.
- Take precautions to ensure the shampoo does not get into your eyes if it does wash your eyes with cold water gently.
- You are applying any steroid creams, gradually decrease the application over 2-3 weeks. Suddenly stopping it is not advised as it may worsen your skin problems.
Mode of Action of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
- Kurazol Shampoo should be used as directed by the doctor.
- Read the instructions on the label before usage.
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water. Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp. Keep it for 5-10 mins before rinsing off. Rinse your hair and scalp with water.
- Kurazol Shampoo may be irritating to mucous membranes of the eyes and contact with this area should be avoided.
- In case your eyes come in contact with Kurazol Shampoo rinse your eyes with cold water thoroughly.
Interactions of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
- Store the Kurazol Shampoo in a closed container at room temperature, away from heat, moisture and direct light.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged products.
Dosage of Kurazol Shampoo 100ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to use Kurazol Shampoo?
- Wet your hair and scalp well with water
- Apply enough shampoo and gently massage it over your entire scalp
- Rinse your hair and scalp with water
Q: Is Kurazol Shampoo good for hair?
- Dandruff makes your hair brittle and causes hair fall
- Kurazol Shampoo will help you to get rid of dandruff
Q: Can Kurazol be used on coloured hair?
Q: Will Kurazol cure dandruff permanently?
Q: What is the use of Kurazol Shampoo?
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole (Topical Route) Description and Brand Names - Mayo Clinic [Internet]. Mayoclinic.org. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions, Pictures, Warnings & Dosing - WebMD [Internet]. Webmd.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketomac Shampoo [Internet]. Ketomac.co.in. 2021 [ Cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole 2% w/w Shampoo - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- Ketoconazole Topical: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]
- The effects of a shampoo containing zinc pyrithione on the control of dandruff [Internet]. pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2022]