Ketroc Dt 10mg Tablet
Ketroc Dt 10 MG Description
Ketroc Dt Tablet is a pain-relieving medicine. It is used for the short term management of post-operative and musculoskeletal (muscle and bone-related) pain. Ketroc Dt Tablet contains Ketorolac as it
s active ingredient. It works by blocking the action of chemical messengers in the body responsible for the sensation of pain. Ketroc Dt Tablet should be used for the short term treatment, do not exceed its usage for more than 5 days.
- Ketodor 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 79.00₹ 71.10₹ 7.11/Tablet
- Ketoford Dt 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.00₹ 51.00₹ 5.1/Tablet
- Ketorol Dt 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 146.75₹ 124.74₹ 8.32/Tablet
- Ketanov Dt 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Ranbaxy Laboratories (sun Pharma)10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 87.00₹ 73.95₹ 7.40/Tablet
- Dentaforce Dt 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 45.78₹ 38.91₹ 3.89/Tablet
Uses of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
- Post-operative pain
- Musculoskeletal pain
Contraindications of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
Side effects of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
- Stomach disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any medical conditions.
- You are taking other medicines and painkillers that may interact with Ketroc Dt Tablet.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
- Take Ketroc Dt tablet as advised by your doctor.
- Do not take more than the prescribed dose.
- To reduce the risk of an upset stomach, take it after a meal or with food or milk.
Interactions of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Ketroc Dt Tablet works or Ketroc Dt Tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken along.
- Inform your doctor about your complete medication history, including over the counter medicines, supplements and herbals.
- Especially if you are taking medicines for gout, heart-related disorders, diuretics, aspirin, anti-coagulants, medicine for brain disorders, painkillers, muscle relaxants, etc.
Storage and disposal of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
- Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Ketroc Dt 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Ketroc Dt Tablet?
Q: Can I take Ketroc Dt Tablet on an empty stomach?
Q: Can I take Ketroc Dt Tablet daily?
- APO-KETOROLAC Ketorolac Tromethamine Tablets [Internet]. Pdf.hres.ca. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- TORADOL ORAL (ketorolac tromethamine tablets) [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]
- Ketoford Dt [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 2 May 2022]