Hemostat 250mg Tablets
Hemostat 250 MG Description
Hemostat Tablet is used to stop or reduce bleeding in diseases that lead to excessive bleeding from the small blood vessels of the body. It is also used to prevent excessive bleeding during menstrual
periods. Hemostat contains Ethamsylate as its active component. This medicine reduces bleeding time and blood loss. Take Hemostat for the correct dose and the exact duration as per your doctor's advice. You can take this medicine with or without food. It is advisable to take it with food, to avoid an upset stomach.
- Kstat 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mercury Laboratories Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹ 14/Tablet
- Hemsyl 250mg TabletBy Indoco Remedies Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.50₹ 148.32₹ 14.83/Tablet
- Sylate 250mg TabletBy Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 187.55₹ 163.17₹ 16.32/Tablet
- Cosklot 250mg TabletBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.51₹ 122.83₹ 12.28/Tablet
- Ethasyl 250mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 123.90₹ 106.56₹ 10.66/Tablet
Uses of Hemostat 250 MG
Contraindications of Hemostat 250 MG
- If you are allergic to Ethamsylate or any of the other ingredients of Hemostat Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any kind of blood disorder.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Hemostat 250 MG
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Hemostat 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a condition of high/low blood pressure.
- You have any pre-existing medical condition like liver or kidney-related problem.
- The newborn child develops a fever after taking this medicine. In such condition, the treatment should be discontinued.
Mode of Action of Hemostat 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Hemostat 250 MG
- Take this medicine as directed by your doctor.
- It can be taken with or without food. Preferably it should be taken with meals to avoid stomach discomfort.
- Always take it at the same time every day.
Interactions of Hemostat 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Hemostat Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, that includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatment if you are taking for any disorder....
Storage and disposal of Hemostat 250 MG
- Store Hemostat at or below 25°C, in a cool dry place.
- Keep it away from heat and light.
- Do not use this medicine after the expiry date.