Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
By ABBOTT HEALTHCARE PVT LTD
500ml Solution For Infusion in Infusion
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Haemaccel injection contains a combination of calcium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium chloride and polygeline. It is used as a short-term measure in fluid restoration or replacement due to blood
loss, dehydration, or any trauma. Haemaccel injection will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse as an injection. You should avoid self-injecting. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
Uses of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
Haemaccel injection is used as an immediate short-term measure in fluid restoration or replacement due to blood loss, dehydration, injury or trauma.
Contraindications of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
If you are allergic to any of the ingredients of Haemaccel injection.
Side effects of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
- Skin reactions
- Injection site reactions such as pain or redness
Precautions and Warnings of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
Can I take Haemaccel injection during pregnancy?
Haemaccel injection can be used during pregnancy only if your doctor thinks it is necessary after assessing the benefits of this medicine over risks. Please consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning for a baby, before starting this medicine.
Can I take Haemaccel injection while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effects of Haemaccel injection during breastfeeding, thus contact your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have been given Haemaccel injection?
There is limited information about the effects of Haemaccel injection on driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Haemaccel injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Haemaccel injection, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of consuming alcohol regularly.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from heart problems like heart failure, high blood pressure, stroke, etc.
- You have problems with your lungs or kidneys.
- You develop an allergic reaction after using Haemaccel injection.
Mode of Action of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
How Does It Work?
Haemaccel injection works by replenishing the body's fluid and electrolytes, thus improving your condition.
Directions for Use of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
- Haemaccel injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Haemaccel injection works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems like cardiac glycosides (Digoxin, Digitoxin, etc).
Storage and disposal of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
- Store Haemaccel injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Haemaccel Bottle Of 500ml Solution For Infusion
Haemaccel injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose of this medicine. If you experience any other symptoms right after taking this
injection, seek urgent medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by the doctor or nurse as to when Haemaccel injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have m
issed a dose, inform them....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Haemaccel injection?
A: Haemaccel injection is used as an immediate short-term measure in fluid restoration or replacement due to blood loss, dehydration, injury or trauma.
Q: What should be discussed with my healthcare professional before I start the treatment with Haemaccel injection?
- Inform the doctor about your detailed medical & surgical history.
- Inform your doctor if you have heart, lung, liver or kidney disease.
- Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or planning to have a baby.
- Haemaccel injection may interact with other medicines, hence, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines, including supplements or herbal products. Also, inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine....Read more
|You Save||₹29.49 (7% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Potassium Chloride(0.038 G),Calcium Chloride(0.07 G),Sodium Chloride(0.85 G),Nitrogen(0.63 G)|
|Uses||Short-term measure in fluid restoration|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, fever|
Last Updated on: 20 Apr 2021 | 10:31 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved