Haem Up Fast Tablet
Haem Up Fast Tablet Description
Heam Up Fast Tablet contains a combination of vitamin B9 (Folic acid) and iron, two crucial components body requires for optimal health. This medicine acts by improving the iron stores and maintainin
g the optimum level of iron and folic acid in the body. They are also known as iron replacement products. Iron is needed to produce the red blood cells that carry oxygen around your body. It works by restoring iron storage in the body to make more red blood cells. Folic acid is essential for cell division and the development of blood cells. Taking this medicine during pregnancy helps prevent child from neural defect and assist and growth and development of the child.
- Larous Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 125.00₹ 81.25₹
- B9fe Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 89.00₹ 71.20₹
- Irrion Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 109.00₹ 87.20₹
- Fericip Xt TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 122.65₹ 91.99₹
- Hb Set TabletBy Cipla Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.59₹ 126.30₹
- Mattofer Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mattox Healthcare Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 140.00₹ 140.00₹
- New Ferrochelate Xt Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Albert David Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.80₹ 99.80₹
- Hemogold Xt TabletBy Group Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 118.00₹ 118.00₹
- Irozorb TabletBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 144.00₹ 122.40₹
- Mitiron Xt Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.00₹ 115.00₹
Uses of Haem Up Fast Tablet
- For treatment and prevention of iron and folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Haem Up Fast Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Ingredients and Benefits of Haem Up Fast Tablet
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: One of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of brain and spinal cord of growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Iron: It is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Haem Up Fast Tablet
- Take Heam Up Fast Tablet as advised by your doctor
- Preferably take it one hour before a meal, avoid taking tea or coffee along with the supplement
- You should not consume dietary supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
Storage and disposal of Haem Up Fast Tablet
- Store Heam Up Fast Tablet in a cool and dry place
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid and iron?
Q: Are there any side effects associated with Heam Up Fast Tablet?
Q: Does Heam Up Fast Tablet interact with other medicines?
- Medicines used to treat indigestion like antacids, medicines used to treat bacterial infections like Chloramphenicol and medicines used to treat bone problems like bisphosphonates should be taken with a minimum gap of two hours...
- Consult your doctor if you are taking medicines like Phenytoin (used to treat epilepsy), Methotrexate (used to treat cancer) and Sulfasalazine (used to treat ulcers)