Glistroma 250mg Capsules
Glistroma 250 MG Description
Glistroma Capsule is an anti-cancer medicine. It is used to treat and manage brain and spine cancer along with other therapies. Glistroma contains temozolomide as the active ingredient. It acts by ki
lling cancer-causing cells, thereby preventing the spread of cancer. Take Glistroma Capsule as advised by your doctor at prescribed dose and duration.
- Temoside 250mg CapsuleBy Cipla Limited5 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 5762.03₹ 5762.03₹
Uses of Glistroma 250 MG
Contraindications of Glistroma 250 MG
- If you are allergic to temozolomide, dacarbazine or any other ingredient of Glistroma Capsule.
- If you have bone marrow failure or decreased activity of bone marrow.
Side effects of Glistroma 250 MG
- Loss of appetite
- Hair loss
Precautions and Warnings of Glistroma 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You develop any infections while on Glistroma.
- You have viral infections such as herpes of the brain or hepatitis.
- You develop pneumonia.
- You have liver disease.
- You have any other cancers.
- You experience nausea and vomiting.
- You are an elderly.
- Males should not plan to become a father for at least 3 months after the last dose, while females should refrain from planning pregnancy at least for 6 months.
- Glistroma should not be used in children below 3 years of age.
Mode of Action of Glistroma 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Glistroma 250 MG
- Glistroma Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Glistroma 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Glistroma Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
- Especially if you are taking medicine to treat seizures.
Storage and disposal of Glistroma 250 MG
- Store Glistroma Capsule at a temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Glistroma 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Glistroma Capsule if I feel better?
Q: My husband is on Glistroma, can we plan pregnancy after completing the course of this medicine?
- Temodal Capsules - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- Temodal Capsules - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- TEMODAR Capsules [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 7 June 2022]