Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
Fusiwal B Cream 5gm Description
Fusiwal B Cream is a combination medicine containing fusidic acid and beclomethasone. It helps in controlling skin conditions like itching, redness and scaly skin involving bacterial infections. Fusi
ic acid is an antibiotic which controls the infection by inhibiting the growth of bacteria. Beclomethasone is a steroid that reduces the redness, swelling and discomfort. Fusiwal B Cream is meant only for external application and should be applied exactly as recommended by your doctor.
- Niogenta F Tube Of 20gm CreamBy Klm Laboratories Pvt Ltd20g Cream in TubeMRP 219.00₹ 186.15₹ 9.31/Gram
Uses of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
Contraindications of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
- If you are allergic to fusidic acid, beclomethasone or any other ingredient of Fusiwal B Cream.
- If you have a fungal, viral or serious bacterial infection of the skin.
- If you have skin lesions due to tuberculosis or syphilis.
- If you have red spots and rashes around the mouth (Perioral dermatitis and rosacea).
- If you develop skin rashes after a vaccination.
Side effects of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
- Irritation of skin
- Dryness of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
Other General Warnings
- You experience worsening of symptoms after using Fusiwal B Cream.
- You are using it for children below 6 years of age.
- You are using it for a duration of more than 2 weeks.
Mode of Action of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
- Use Fusiwal B Cream as directed by your doctor.
- For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
- Wash your hands before and after using this medicine unless your hands are the area to be treated.
- In case your eyes come in contact with this medicine, rinse your eyes with clean water immediately.
Interactions of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
- Store Fusiwal B Cream below 25°C, in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Fusiwal B Cream 5gm
- As Fusiwal B Cream is meant for external application, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have applied extra quantities of it, wipe the out the excess of the medicine with tissue or cotton.