Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
By ZYDUS CADILA HEALTHCARE LTD
30 Respicap(s) in Box
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Forair Respicap should be used as explained by your doctor for the treatment of breathing difficulty in conditions like asthma and other chest conditions where there is difficulty in breathing due to narrowing of airways due to long term inflammation of airways and lining of lungs (COPD). It contains a combination of fluticasone and salmeterol as its active ingredients. This is a reliever inhaler which means it is to be used when you experience difficulty in breathing. Complete the treatment of asthma includes some other medicines along with this inhaler....
|You Save||₹42.99 (19% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Salmeterol(50.0 Mcg),Fluticasone(100.0 Mcg)|
|Side effects||Muscle cramps, increased heart rate, joint pain, headache|
Check more medicines with composition as Salmeterol(50.0 Mcg) + Fluticasone(100.0 Mcg)
Uses of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Forair Respicap is used in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) to relieve symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, breathing difficulty, chest tightness.
Contraindications of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- If you are allergic to fluticasone, salmeterol or any of the other ingredients of Forair Respicap.
- If you have an allergy to milk (lactose intolerance).
Side effects of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Yellowish white coatings or patches on tongue, mouth or throat (thrush)
- Hoarseness of voice
- Infections of sinus, respiratory infections
- Muscle cramps
- Increased heart rate
- Joint pain
Precautions and Warnings of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Can I use Forair Respicap during pregnancy?
You should not use this medicine during pregnancy unless and until it has been prescribed by your doctor.
Can I use Forair Respicap while breastfeeding?
You must avoid the use of Forair Respicap if you breastfeed your baby. Use this medicine only when it is clearly prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have used Forair Respicap?
Forair Respicap does not influence your ability to drive. You can drive if you feel comfortable.
Can I consume alcohol with Forair Respicap?
Alcohol is not known to interact with this medicine. However, if you consume alcohol too often discuss it with your doctor.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are diabetic.
- You have a thyroid disorder.
- You are suffering from fungal, bacterial or viral infections.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure or heart disease.
- You have low levels of potassium in the blood.
- You are pregnant or planning a pregnancy.
- You are taking any other steroid medicine orally or injectable.
- You notice worsening symptoms after using this inhaler.
Mode of Action of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
How Does It Work?
Forair Respicap contains a steroid medicine fluticasone which reduces the swelling and irritation of airways while salmeterol helps in the widening of the air passage. Together both these medicines make breathing easy and offer relief in the symptoms of shortness of breath, difficulty in breathing, wheezing, etc. in patients with asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)....
Directions for Use of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Learn the proper technique of using Forair Respicap from your doctor or pharmacist, if possible use it in front of them for the first time so that they may check.
- Read the instructions on the label or leaflet before use.
- Rinse your mouth with water after each use, but do not swallow the water, this will help to prevent infection in the mouth and throat.
Interactions of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of some blood pressure-lowering medicines (propranolol, atenolol, water pills) along with Forair Respicap should be done with caution.
- Medicines to treat fungal and bacterial infections (ketoconazole, itraconazole, erythromycin) and antiviral medicines (ritonavir, cobicistat-containing products) may worsen the side effects if given along with Forair Respicap....
- If steroid tablets or injections are going on, the use of Forair Respicap should be done judiciously as it may add up to side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all ongoing medicines and herbal supplements before you start this treatment.
Storage and disposal of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Forair 100mcg Bottle Of 30 Respicaps
If you have taken too much of this medicine then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately as you may face some serious complications.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of this medicine then take it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Forair Respicap contain steroids?
A: Yes, Forair Respicap contains a steroid medicine that is very effective in improving the symptoms of breathing difficulties due to asthma. Inhaled steroids have comparatively lesser side effects than steroid tablets or injections.
Q: What precautions should I take while using Forair Respicap?
- Make sure you always keep Forair Respicap with you.
- Get a new inhaler well in advance.
- Make sure you are using it in the correct way.
- If you observe any worsening of symptoms or side effects, inform your doctor about it.
- Rinse your mouth, after 15 minutes of using the inhaler every time.
- Maintain good oral hygiene.
Q: Can I stop using Forair Respicap when my symptoms are relieved?
A: No, do not stop using Forair Respicap on your own. If you stop using this medicine on your own the symptoms may come back and may create complications. Always use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor and for the time it has prescribed.
- SERETIDE [Internet]. Au.gsk.com. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Seretide 250 Evohaler - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
- Seretide 250 Evohaler - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 12 May 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.