Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
By PFIZER LTD
30 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flovite tablet is a vitamin supplement. It contains Folic acid (Vitamin B9) as an active ingredient. Folic acid is one of the key vitamin required for many physiological reactions including DNA, protein and amino acid synthesis. It is also essential for cell division.
Ingredients and Benefits
- Folvite tablet contains Vitamin B9, also known as Folic acid. Folic acid plays a vital role in DNA and amino acids synthesis. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells.
- It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of the growing foetus. Deficiency of Folic acid during pregnancy can lead to birth defects, premature or low birth weight baby.
Uses of Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Folvite tablet is used for the treatment and prevention of Folic acid deficiency i.e. anaemia, characterised by weakness, fatigue, difficulty in breathing, headache, irritability and difficulty in concentration.read less
- As a supplement to prevent nutritional deficiency during pregnancy, breastfeeding after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the component of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Directions for Use of Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Take Folvite tablet as advised by your doctor, preferably one hour before a meal.
- You should avoid taking tea or coffee along with Folvite tablets.
- You should not consume Folvite tablet more than the stated, recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
- Should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the natural sources of Folic acid?
A: Folic acid is naturally present in a variety of foods such meat, liver, egg, seafood, dairy products, vegetables, leafy greens, spinach, lettuce, asparagus, sprouts, spinach, mustard green, bananas, melons, strawberries and fruit juices (especially lemon, oranges and orange juice). They are also found in nuts, beans, peas, peanuts, black-eyed peas and kidney beans.
Q: Why Is Folic Acid Important for Pregnant Women?
A: Folic acid can help prevent birth defects in the brain or spine. These structures are formed from your baby’s neural tube early in pregnancy, which is why it's crucial to get enough Folic acid in the first trimester.
Q: What is Folvite used for?
A: Folvite is used for the treatment of folic acid deficiency anaemia also known as megaloblastic anaemia. It is also used as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy,
Q: Can I take Folvite tablet pregnancy?
A: Yes, you may take this tablet during pregnancy. However, it would be best to consult a doctor before taking any supplement or medicine during pregnancy.
Other Variants for
Folvite 5mg Strip Of 30 Tablets
Last Updated on: 07 Dec 2020 | 07:22 AM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
1 Lakh+ Products
100% secure and trusted payment protection
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved