Flupixa 100mg Cap
By AJANTA PHARMA LIMITED
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Flupixa Capsule is a painkiller containing Flupirtine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat acute and chronic pain like severe headache, painful periods, tumour pain, etc. Flupixa Capsule is not recommended for use in children and adolescents. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history....
|You Save||₹11.26 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||To treat acute and chronic pain|
|Side effects||Tiredness, headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain|
Check more medicines with composition as Flupirtine(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Flupixa 100 MG
Flupixa Capsule is used for the treatment of acute and chronic pain such as pain after surgery or operation, severe headache, tumour pain, pain due to your posture, pain during menstruation, etc.
Contraindications of Flupixa 100 MG
- If you are allergic to Flupirtine or any other ingredients of Flupixa Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you suffer from any brain disorder.
- If you consume alcohol regularly.
- If you suffer from any condition that causes muscle weakness.
- If you are taking any medicines that may cause liver injury.
Side effects of Flupixa 100 MG
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Flupixa 100 MG
Can I take a Flupixa Capsule during pregnancy?
- Flupixa Capsule is not recommended for use during pregnancy as there is limited safety data available in pregnant women. If needed the doctor will prescribe this medicine by considering the benefits and risks....
- If you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are planning a pregnancy consult your doctor for advice before starting this medicine.
Can I take Flupixa Capsule while breastfeeding?
- Flupirtine passes into breast milk, hence Flupixa Capsule is not recommended during breastfeeding. Your doctor may give you this medicine only if it is needed and the advantage overweighs the risk.
- You should consult your doctor before using this medicine during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Flupixa Capsule?
Flupixa Capsule may make you feel dizzy and sleepy, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol with a Flupixa Capsule?
You should not consume alcohol while on treatment with a Flupixa Capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidneys.
- You develop any allergic reactions after taking the Flupixa Capsule.
- You do not notice any improvement in your condition while on treatment.
- You are taking blood thinners like warfarin, heparin.
- You experience nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, loss of appetite, fatigue, dark urine, jaundice while on treatment, immediately contact your doctor.
- You are above 65 years of age.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using a Flupixa Capsule while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
- While on treatment, your doctor will frequently ask you to get your liver function test done.
- Flupixa Capsule is not recommended for use in patients below the age of 18 years.
Mode of Action of Flupixa 100 MG
How Does It Work?
Flupirtine in the Flupixa Capsule works by blocking the release of certain chemical substances which are responsible for the sensation of pain.
Directions for Use of Flupixa 100 MG
Flupixa Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor....
Interactions of Flupixa 100 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Flupixa Capsule works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines like diazepam, carbamazepine, warfarin.
Storage and disposal of Flupixa 100 MG
- Store Flupixa Capsules in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Flupixa 100 MG
Symptoms of overdose may include nausea, fatigue, dry mouth, drowsiness, unconsciousness, fast heartbeats. Seek medical attention in case you have consumed too much Flupixa Capsule.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Flupixa Capsule, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Flupixa Capsule?
A: Flupixa Capsule is used for the treatment of acute and chronic pain such as pain after surgery or operation, severe headache, tumour pain, pain due to your posture, pain during menstruation, etc.
Q: How to take a Flupixa Capsule?
A: Flupixa Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Q: How long to take Flupixa Capsule?
A: The dose and duration of the Flupixa Capsule will depend on the cause of illness and response to treatment, thus take it for as long as prescribed by the doctor.
Q: Is Flupixa Capsule an antibiotic?
A: No, the Flupixa Capsule is not an antibiotic, it is a pain-relieving medicine.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.