Fercee Syrup 200ml
Fercee Syrup 200ml Description
Fercee Syrup is a hematinic agent, it supports the formation of blood cells. It is used to treat & prevent anaemia. Fercee contains a combination of folic acid (vitamin B9), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B
12) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate) as its active ingredient. It is a dietary supplement that helps in replenishing the reduced levels of folic acid, iron and vitamin B12. Folic acid, vitamin B12 and iron are the essential nutrients required for the formation of blood cells and a lack of them can lead to anaemia. You should take Fercee Syrup as advised by your doctor. Take it regularly for effective results.
Uses of Fercee Syrup 200ml
- Fercee Syrup is used for the treatment and prevention of different forms of anaemia due to iron, folic acid and vitamin B12 deficiency.
- It aids in recovery after surgery or operation.
- It also improves appetite, reduces weakness and fatigue.
- This syrup is also useful as a nutritional supplement during pregnancy, breastfeeding, after surgery or in conditions of nutritional malabsorption.
Precautions and Warnings of Fercee Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
- You have any existing medical conditions or a family history of any medical condition.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Dietary supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- You should not consume vitamin & mineral supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Ingredients and Benefits of Fercee Syrup 200ml
- Fercee Syrup contains vitamin B9 (folic acid), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) & iron (ferric ammonium citrate).
- Vitamin B9 or folic acid is one of the essential vitamins which play a vital role in DNA and the synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells. It is essential for the development of the brain and spinal cord of a growing baby and lack of this during pregnancy can lead to birth defects....
- Vitamin B12 or cyanocobalamin is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, the functioning of hormones....
- Iron or ferric ammonium citrate is a vital mineral that the body requires. It is crucial for haemoglobin (Hb) formation (present in red blood cells). Hb carries oxygen from the lungs to the entire body. It is also part of myoglobin that supplies oxygen to muscles. It plays a significant role in immunity, the formation of certain hormones and regulating body temperature....
Directions for Use of Fercee Syrup 200ml
- Take Fercee Syrup, as advised by your doctor.
- Use a dropper, spoon or measuring cup for exact quantities.
- Avoid taking Fercee Syrup with tea or coffee.
Storage and disposal of Fercee Syrup 200ml
- Store Syrup at room temperature away from direct light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in folic acid, Iron & Vitamin B12?
Q: What are the benefits of Fercee Syrup?
Q: Is the Fercee Syrup safe in pregnancy?
Q: Does Fercee Syrup used for weight gain?
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Folate [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Folic Acid Helps Prevent Neural Tube Defects [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Iron [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin B12 [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]
- B Vitamins: Your Secret to Good Skin Health - Tri-City Medical Center [Internet]. Tri-City Medical Center. 2022 [cited 18 May 2022]